Monday, September 1, 2014

Boo Baby!!!

Welcome!
It's a brand new month and it's gonna be Boo-rific!

Here at the Die Cuts With a View Blog we have decided to feature our banner in all kinds of spooky, fall, festival, fabulous ways,

Today I get to share my rendition of the packaged chalk board banner that is out with our fall collection .
I used many techniques and and lots of patterns.
I have to say, I love the Eek a boo stack! Within this stack you will find papers that not only have amazing patterns and colors, but, papers that lend themselves to fussy cutting and making paper ribbons! So Much Fun!!!
Stacks used were as follows
 6x6 Burlap stack
6x6 Fall & Halloween Cork Stack
6x6 color corrugated stack
8 1/2 x 11 Fall & Halloween Basics
12x 12 Eek-A-Boo Stack
And the packaged felt Bat Banner along with the 
Packaged Chalk Banner
To learn more and see a few more details come visit me HERE! 

9 comments:

  1. WOW===Loving that banner--and that stack!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great banner. Would look great on my green front door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Am loving this awesome banner.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! I love this banner and the papers you used too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! You really added so many details!! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous banner, love the fun papers! Lots of greats details and embellishments! Awesome job on this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty and love all the fun embellishments you added!

    ReplyDelete