Monday, March 3, 2014

March Stackaholic Challenge

Hey everyone! So glad you stopped by the blog today. Things are busy, busy here on my end! I leave tomorrow for QVC! I am trying to get my last minute things done for my shows, get the blog posting while I am gone, laundry, packing...you know the drill. I can't wait to go on QVC live on Wednesday 3/5/14 at 3pm EST! I will be on the "Craft Corner" show so look for that when you are looking for it to watch or record. I will have 3 new DCWV Kits for sale and I can't wait to show you them!


Before I left I wanted to make sure I got the March Stackaholic Challenge posted so you can start working on your submissions! Both of the sketches are pretty simple this month so I am hoping that will get lots of you to play with us. The page sketch is from Jana Eubank's Sketch Blog. And here is my page...


I used the Limonelle Stack along with some of the Vintage Collector embellishments. Seriously, this page was super quick to put together. A very easy, simple sketch!

Check out the other pages that our amazing Design Team made with the sketch....


Angela / Limonelle Stack


Karla / Bohemian Sunrise Stack


Rachel / Alpha Zoo Stack


Sara / Honey Chic Stack


And here is our Card Sketch from PageMaps. I love any sketch that uses scraps like this one :)


I used the Coral & Navy Stack along with some DCWV Burlap and new stencils. Lots of new goodies to play with. I turned the sketch on it's side since it worked better for my sentiment but do what you would like :)

And here are some more samples from the team...


Karla / Bohemian Sunrise Stack


Angela / Vintage Collector Stack


Rachel / Limonelle Stack

Are you new to our challenge?? We would love to have you play. We keep the rules super easy. Use either one of these sketches (or both!) As long as you have used some DCWV paper on the project, you are good to enter it! You have until March 30th to get your entries in. You can enter by:

1-Emailing it to me (erinmadsen@dcwv.com)
2-Posting it on our DCWV Facebook Page
3-Posting it on Instagram and use the hashtags #dcwv #stackaholicchallenge

I can't wait to see what you submit!


10 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see you on QVC! Have lots of fun and enjoy every minute.
    Looking forward to working with the new sketches for March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Sketches & Projects! Safe travels :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketches..... This will be my first layout. Gonna try my hand at it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoping to give it a try. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. FABULOUS layouts and cards to inspire us to join the March challenge!!!

    ... it worked for me, I'm tempted and hope to play along this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am taking a break from making my cards for this challenge. It's my first time entering & I am so excited! Been a fan of DCWV forever!! I am counting the days until you get on QVC - got my q card ready and waiting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice layouts & projects! Great work by all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome inspiration from the dt team!
    Love the sketches!
    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome projects, design team!! Thank you so much for all of your inspiration; I can't wait to play!!

    ReplyDelete