Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Vintage Cards


Hello! I hope all of you are enjoying your Wednesday. The weeks just keep flying on. I swear I will blink and summer will be over. But we just have to enjoy every day and live in the moment :)

I leave for CHA 10 days! I always just love going to the shows. This is my 9th year going and I am so excited that my cute husband will be coming for a couple days to see what exactly I do when I go to a trade show! I don't think he has any idea what is in store when he first sees the trade show hall full of crafting exhibitors. It will be so fun! 

I want to announce a couple winners from Monday's post! I love reading all of your comments and hearing which stacks you love the most. I want to send some of our newest stacks to two of your who commented! Our winners are:

Oh fun!!! Love them all, but Modern Meadow and Homeroom are definitely my favs!!! Can't wait!

AND

What fun new stacks! I LOVE Emerald Garden the most. Also like Modern Meadow! Both of them would be great for layouts and cards...and even home decor projects!

Send me your addresses and I will get your goodies right to you. {erinmadsen@dcwv.com}


Today I have 3 goooooorgeous cards to show you that were made with the Vintage Collector Stack which is new at Michaels this month. I am getting such awesome feedback from you on this stack! You love it as much as I do :) When I see projects made with it I love it even more. That tends to happen right?! ;)
 
These cards were all made by Design Team member Hilde. I love her use of layers and mixes of prints. And the fun corrugate texture is so fun too. 


Beautiful!

Great job, Hilde! I think these cards have pretty much made all of your want the Vintage Collector Stack! See more of Hilde's cards on her blog HERE.

Have a wonderful day!

28 comments:

  1. Oh... This stack is so pretty and these projects are Beautiful. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards. Especially like the colours and the hexagons on the third one. What a great stack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really great cards! I'm loving this new stack! Congrats to the winners - you are going to have so much fun with your new stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. I love this stack...don't have it, may have to add it to my growing collection :-)
    -Melin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these cards are super pretty! Love them!!
    So glad to be a winner today, thank you!
    Sent you an email :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This stack looks like SO much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cards Congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty stack. Love vintage,. congrats to the winners.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way cool! Congratulations, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the cards. Congrats to the winners. Can't wait to see this stack in person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the winners!!!

    GORGEOUS cards - LOVE the pretty papers, hearts and hexagons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards! love the papers and layers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm still waiting for this stack to hit my store! I love the cards, they're simply gorgeous! Now I want this stack even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is so beautiful! I love vintage designs so this is a must-have.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great cards!Alas no Joanne's anywhere near here-hope it will be online.This is just my style.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, I'm sold! Love these gorgeous cards and this Stack is definitely a must have!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very pretty cards! Congrats on the win ladies. I know you'll love your stacks. I wish I could go to the show too. I know your hubby will be surprised by the amount of work you do.
    TFS Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards!! Congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. WHY do you come out with stacks I cannot live without right AFTER I talked myself in to living Without more paper! I've always had a hard time obeying myself anyway...sigh.

    torrijd

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my...drooling. What an awesome stack and cards. Just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very nice cards and what a beautiful stack!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another versatile stack. Pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gorgeous cards indeed! TFS this stack is one of the top three on my list ;)
    have a wonderful day!
    Liz O.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh, Erin, I am so excited for you and your hubby. Have fun at CHA!!

    Hilde, you did an awesome job on your cards....I love them....way to go!!

    Congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete