Monday, July 1, 2013

June: Stack-a-holic Template Challenge Top 10

Happy Monday! I hope all of you had a great weekend. Mine was great, played some co-ed Softball (6 games in 100 degree weather!) and relaxed on Sunday. I hope all of you enjoyed your weekend as well! This week is a short week so that is always fabulous! Our office is closed on Thursday and Friday to celebrate the 4th of July! Seriously can't believe July is here tho!

But yes, July is here and another month of Stack-a-holic Template Challenge has come to an end. I have your Top 10's today and I will post July's challenge here on Wednesday. We have so many new stacks coming out in July....I wonder which ones I will use for my new page and card?!


If you forgot, here is our page sketch. It was so fun to use! Thanks Sketch Savvy! And here are your Top 10 pages!


Liz O / Stack 8


Gramma Suzi / Kidlet Stack


Jamie Larsen / The Guy Stack


Cheryl Wessendorf / Travel Stack


Karen Waldner / Old World Stack


Diana Fernandez / Magnolia Way Stack


Rachel Klienman / My Sunshine Stack


Rebecca Daly / Heartfelt Stack


Lu Loy / Taj Mahal Stack


Cindy Velasquez / Primrose Stack

Love them all, great job everyone!!! And now on to the card sketch....


Here is the sketch you had to work with. Love this Top 10!


Jennifer Kozar / Grade School Stack


Tatiana Yemelyaneko / Luxury Stack


Kathy Perry / Peachy Keen Stack


Jessica Rae / Bella Armoire Stack


Tracy Moloney / Painted Petals Stack


Pam Haskin / Homespun Cardstock Stack


Holly Hughes / Tradewinds Stack


Tulsa Hughes / Cirtus Cardstock Stack


Joy T / Mariposa Stack


Melonie Colon-Maldonado / Sunday Afternoon Stack

You all did such a great job this month! Thank you to all of you who entered submissions, it is always so hard to choose a Top 10. And for our 2 winners chosen at random, Congrats to:

Cheryl

AND

Jennifer

Email me your addresses so I can send you some paper!! {erinmadsen@dcwv.com}

I will see you back here on Wednesday with your new July sketches! See you then :)

16 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my LO among the top 10 :), WOW, there are all beautiful creations :)... I am excited I just got me another stack - I promised I was going to finish my first one and then get more, but how can I resist! ;) Thank you for the lovely collections, they make color coordination easier, have a wonderful day!
    Liz O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All these entries were great! Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great submissions again, as always! Thanks for picking one of mine! And congrats, Cheryl and Jennifer!
    Can't wait to see the next sketches!! Want to use those new stacks coming out in July!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for choosing my layout! I adore my Taj Mahal stacks...I have 3 of them!!

    Lu L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Cheryl and Jennifer!!!

    Congratulations to everyone in the Top 10 - fabulous projects with fabulous stacks!!!
    Thank you for including me in your Top 10 too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners....your layouts and cards are awesome!! Thanks for all of the inspiration, too....this was a fun challenge. Thanks, Erin!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job everyone! It must be very hard to choose just one. Happy 4th every one. Have a great time, but stay safe~ Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific pages and cards, ladies!! Love them all, and congratulations to Cheryl and Jennifer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful TOP 10 projects...CONGRATS to all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great job everyone, so bummed I didn't get to play along this past month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You Thank You Thank You

    The templates and challenges have inspired me - BUT - the paper honestly makes these projects come to life. I look forward to the July challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful layouts & cards! Great job to all and have a Happy 4th!!

    ReplyDelete