Wednesday, July 17, 2013

DT Spotlight: Karla Der

I am so excited to spotlight another Design Team member today!! Karla is fabulous and is so very talented! 


Meet the wonderful Karla!!! I really love Karla's style and especially her layouts. She has a way of mixing simple and clean with a little fancy :)


In Karla's own words, here is how she describes herself and her crafting history.

"My name is Karla Der. I'm a lover of paper and proud hoarder of DCWV stacks. I live in Los Angeles, California with my husband and three dogs. We love to travel and DCWV stacks are my go to papers to document our life. My day job is a preschool teacher but my dream job would be to be part of the DCWV design team. I love your designs and I've noticed you are constantly ahead of the trends. I would love to work with your products, I think I can create projects that put them in the spotlight. I also think my style of scrapbooking and crafting will be relatable to other crafters."

I love how Karla's projects showcase our papers so well. She really does have an awesome eye for design. Here are a few of her projects....


Playtime Stack


Cotton Bloom Stack


Coral Couture Stack


Tattered Time Stack

I'm sure you have loved seeing Karla's projects here on the blog over the last year. I always hope that ALL of our Design Team members know how much we appreciate them! 

Now I am off to pack up some CHA boxes! Just a few days left and I will be in VEGAS with the DCWV team :) Can't wait! 

Be sure to stop by the blog tomorrow for a BIG giveaway too!

15 comments:

  1. Great work, Karla! I especially love that beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! I just bought the playtime stack on Sunday! Great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards and LO's. Have fun in Vegas......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Karla! I love the Playtime Stack and Coral Couture Stacks and I really love what you have done with them. I like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for Sharing Karla very cute layouts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great getting to know you Karla - love your style :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great projects Karla! Have a nice trip Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Karla's creations! Uncle Ben's airplane is fabulous! Thanks for sharing, Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful projects. I learn so much seeing what people like you create!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great creations and embellishes.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Karla, nice to meet you. I love your pages. Can't wait to see what all you will have for us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sharing is so much a part of why I LOVE DCWV. Each week, the quality of these inspiring projects makes me want every single stack !!! The playtime stack is calling my name!
    Creative Wishes
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love her work. I had the chance to meet her in person and she is the sweetest gal! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is so nice to meet you, Karla....thank you for inspiring us with your beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete