Monday, July 22, 2013

CHA-Eve & some WINNERS!


Hello!!! Wow, what a day! I am writing your from LAS VEGAS!


I am here with all of my awesome co-workers for the CHA Show!


We finished putting our booth up and let me tell you, it looks fabulous :) I can't wait to show you everything tomorrow! Will be sure to post lots of pictures!!!

I wanted to pop in quick and announce our 2 winners from Monday's Northridge Media Giveaway! We have two winners...Congratulations to:


I WOULD TO WIN THIS . MY fav is the Little Mister stack. I have a new grandson and great-grandson. this stack would be perfect.
I posted on fb and I already get the newsletter.


AND

So hard to pick a favorite I love them all, but it would be your baby boy stack I have 4 boys so the papers are perfect for me :) Left a comment on the DCWV FB page and am already subscribed to the newsletter. Thanks for the chance to win.

Send me your addresses and I will get your new stacks right to you. I gotta go, sorry this is so quick! It is busy, busy here and I don't want to miss out on any of the excitement! You won't either so be sure to come by the blog tomorrow!

See you then!

14 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful time in Vegas-but you got to share it all with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky winners!!!

    Hope you have heaps of fun times at CHA :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see your booth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I'm so excited to see this booth! Congrats ladies, I know you'll love your prizes.
    See ya tomorrow everyone!
    Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love CHA weeks. LOVE!! and I don't mean to be rude but...wasn't there supposed to be 3 lucky winners? I wanna get lucky with paper today!! lol. Thanks Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to pictures of your booth. One day I want to be there is person.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Erin can't wait to see the pictures from CHA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winners....awesome!! I am so glad that you had so much fun at CHA, Erin!!

    ReplyDelete