Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Video: New Boxes of Cards

Hey guys! Hope you are enjoying your week! Things are busy around here. I can't believe it is July next week! Where does time go?! 

THANK YOU for all of your sweet responses to Sunday's blog post! Karen has reached out to me and I know she is writing up a little something for you to thank you! You definitely made her feel better about everything, I knew you would!!! You guys are AWESOME!!

Reminder- Saturday is the deadline for June's Stack-a-holic Challenge! Get the details HERE and get your submissions in. I have gotten some great entries and hoping we get even more before Saturday. I love seeing your creations with the sketches! So inspiring!


Yes, can you believe it!? Another video of new products that will be hitting store shelves soon! These will be available at Jo-Ann starting in July. Today I have a video showing you some awesome new Boxes of Cards. I love these...a total bargain & great designs. See the video HERE to see these 7 great Boxes of Cards!

20 comments:

  1. Great cards! Can't wait to see them in person. I'll have them on my shopping list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these - especially the Kraft ones... Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Erin, love the Berries and Kraft. Also the black and white are great, as they are or add a bit of colour. So versatile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...MORE great products from DCWV!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to here that Karen is feeling better :)

    Lovely new card bases - my favourite is the beautiful Berries & Craft!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome!! These are so fun to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Need to do a shut out for helo I hate to ask. But I don't know if you know that I am doing 300 handmade cards for the St Jude's Children Hospital so I have been asking for any scraps or whatever anyone can send me to do my card. I would appreciate it if you would like to donate any thing at all used paper. ect. I not sure how to get the work out. thank you for your time . Core' cards and donated 7 boxes of card with envelope which was awesome.anything would be nice and helpful. And if you can help me spread the word.
    My address is Ema Perez 350 Avenue B Key West Fl 33040
    Anything you can donate would be appreciated immensely.
    Ema Perez
    http://emas-a-creating.blogspot.com/
    check out what I've done for them so far

    ReplyDelete
  8. All great sets! Can't wait to get my hands on them. So many ideas floating in my head now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new products! Just noticed that Dayna is no longer listed as a designer for you :( I always loved her projects (and the other DT members too,) but she had such a fresh unusual approach. Did I miss her goodbye post? Would liked to have thanked her for her inspiration on DCWV.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What cute ideas.....I think I may need the black and the boy....and the kraft! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These cards are awesome, Erin!! I have a few faves already....yes, I have a wish list!

    'Looking forward to hearing from Karen and seeing more of her designs!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sometimes all I want is a quick note and don't want to use a card that I've worked 2 hours completing. These could be great for that! Now which box(es)do I need? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great new boxes--I like the berries and craft.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the boyhood, berries and craft and black and white! Thanks dor the video Erin!!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Liz O.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there! I've been off my computer for 2 months! We've moved and I'm able to use a friend's computer. So here I am again! I should be working on my craft space because my dest is covered and surrounded with bags and boxes... but I'm just too tired. It's good to see your smiling face again. Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete