Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Pretty Primrose

Have you seen this beauty yet?


This is the Primrose Stack that is out at Michaels right now. Such a beautiful stack! It is a great combination of delicate prints and colors. If you are looking for a soft, feminine stack, this is just for you! Would you like to see some pretty projects using the Primrose Stack?


Design Team member Karla made this gorgeous layout of her mom and a longtime friend. I love how she layered the prints under the photos. Very beautiful! See more of Karla's layout HERE.


When I saw this stack I knew that DT member Hilde would make some gorgeous projects with this one. And I was right :) Hilde made this great, feminine card. Her trademark flowers fit right in. Love it!



And team member Britt also made a gorgeous card! I love how she used a different, unexpected shape as her card base. This stack is full of so many great prints! It really is easy to make a fabulous card like this. Britt's card can be found on her blog HERE.

Thanks for stopping by! Come back on Friday for a VIDEO of some new stacks! Yay!


37 comments:

  1. Like this stack! I love the items made also. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This stack is absolutely gorgeous! I think I'll pick up 2....one to make stuff with and one to just look at. LOL very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stack. It will be on my hopeful list.
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I haven't seen this stack, but I will be looking for it. The DT's projects are stunning. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the soft colors - so ladylike. Can't wait to see this one in person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW THIS IS GEORGOUS!!
    MSTGANE
    ANN

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty stack and layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess it's back to the store for MORE!!! Loving the designs and soft undertones. Thanks for showing us the really beautiful stacks.
    Creative Wishes
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stack & examples...would like to see in made in a smaller size. So many of the 12x12 stacks have images too large for my projects. I usually work on cards, ATCs and smaller items.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, what a gorgeous stack! I love it and I want it! I just got another one of your stacks, The Linen and Lace stack. Its gorgeous too. I even did a video review for my blog. DCWV makes awesome paper stacks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects with this lovely stack

    ReplyDelete
  12. this stack is just stunning! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This stack looks GORGEOUS! how lovely

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful stack and delightful projects to showcase the pretty papers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, this stack is beautiful! One of my favorites in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the shabby chic colors and design

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful Stack the name is the same as a friends little girl. thanks for the new papers

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this gorgeous stack of papers... the projects are beautiful!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a lovely stack!!! DCVW has done it again with another gorgeous product.

    ReplyDelete
  20. new stacks!!! I will be here tomorrow!:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely inspiration from this pretty new stack!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, I love this stack....I have seen it and know how lovely it is. It is on my wish list. Oh, the design team did an awesome job with their projects. 'Love your projects, ladies!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the new stack and, ladies, what beautiful projects.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful paper and beautiful projects! Love this style!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Another stunning stack-you guys are really rocking it.

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a great stack...full of fun prints!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are so soft and beautiful! WHat a great stack.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What pretty papers and I love Karla and Hilde's projects!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very pretty. I like the layout of the ladies that a very beautiful layout with the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous projects....love the sheet music. I'm sure it was fun creating with the pretty papers!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm going to the park and watch fireworks with all my friends!!!:D

    ReplyDelete