Monday, June 17, 2013

Linen Closet Debut

Hey there! Thanks for coming by the blog today! Another Monday is here. Back to work and the daily grind. Working hard to make it to the next weekend :) This will be a fun week for me. I will be at the Utah Arts Festival on Thursday and Friday in Salt Lake City doing a DCWV Make & Take. My friends from Michaels will be there too so I am excited to see them! If you are in the Utah area, come on up to the Festival and bring the kids! Our M&T will be for kids along with lots of other activities planned for them. My boys are pumped to come up and check it all out! You can get more info on the Utah Arts Festival HERE.


Today's fun projects are from the new Linen Closet Stack that I showed you last week in THIS video. It will be at Jo-Ann Stores at the end of June so watch for it along with the updated Green, Far East & Citrus Stacks.


Love this layout made my DT Member Sara. And I may or may not have felt exactly like this today! I love this print from the Linen Closet Stack that has the patterns inside the honeycomb design. I love seeing the mixture of colors and patterns. See more of Sara's layout HERE.


Design Team Member Hilde also used the same honeycomb print to create these beautiful cards. The gold foil on these sheets just seems to pop right off the card.


And I love this card because it shows how you really don't have to do much to make a fabulous card with our papers! Our designers do all the hard work, you can just mix and match elements to make a great card anyone would love. Hilde's cards can be found on her blog HERE.

We are all lovin' this stack so I'm sure you will be seeing lots of great inspiration using Linen Closet! 





40 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects !! I know what I'll be looking for at my next outing to JoAnn's !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful projects and I love the colors and patterns
    of the paper. Could use that paper for lots of my cards.
    Plus scrapbook pages.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay this is my favorite ever.I love the muted colors and the patterns are fantastic.This is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. I love the new stack its Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous stack and beautiful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm excited to see this stack in person. The projects are gorgeous! They are going into my inspiration file.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sorry. Your product has just been upstaged by that beautiful baby! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just amazing - love to see how your products just make my projects that much easier to get done. THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is an amazinly lovely stack. That LO with the new born is adorable. A perfect sentiment.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love the colors and designs in this stack!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great projects. Love this stack.

    craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What cool projects! Love the layout and the card. Love the Stack!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I just love this stack! Thanks for sharing all the lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  14. GORGEOUS projects to help introduce us to the beautiful Linen Closet Stack!!!

    I confess that I LOVE LOVE LOVE it already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Excited to see this newly updated stack.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gor-GE-ous!! Love these rich colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The projects are lovely. I like the phrases you have cut from the pages.

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are some fabulous colors and pattens in this stack. Great samples by the DT. I love that layout, that sentiment fits the pic.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful papers in this stack! I can see me using these papers real soon!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so loving this stack! Love the color tones and the designs! The projects are wonderful and love that sweet baby!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a beautiful lay out and has inspired me to get this one as well! Please let me know if you received the photos (Father's Day) using the tie card stock?
    Thanks for sharing another fabulous idea.
    Creative Wishes
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute baby :) This paper is pretty and the projects are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. DCWV has outdone themselves with this stack! It is gorgeous and destined to be a fave!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable layout...what a sweet baby....that stack was a perfect choice! And great cards ,too....I see this stack in my scraproom come the end of June for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very beautiful paper and nice layout and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  26. looks really pretty! kmassman gmail

    ReplyDelete
  27. Gosh, these cards and layout are just gorgeous using the Linen Closet stack! Put another stack on my list to buy!!! Love that baby layout especially! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Really like this stack - colors are gorgeous! Great inspiration projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Pretty projects and pretty stack!

    ReplyDelete
  30. These projects are all stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, my, I love this stack....ladies, you did a great job with this stack. I love all of your creativity. The colors are so yummy!!

    Erin, have a blast at the festival. I wish I lived closer!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I have a a card size mat stack of the old one. The new one looks really great too. I pinned. http://pinterest.com/pin/415386765601391203/

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow, I already own the Linen Closet stack but this updated version is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just bought this stack! Can't wait to try some cards!

    ReplyDelete
  35. LOVE, love, love the colors in this stack!

    ReplyDelete