Friday, June 28, 2013

A Few Happy Projects

Happy Friday everyone! I am getting a late start on the blog today, been working on some projects for a quick deadline. I am so happy it is Friday and that we will be sticking around close to home. Seems like we have been gone a lot lately and it's nice to have a weekend at home...in your own comfy bed :) I hope you all have some fun weekend plans and that you are all working on your June Stack-a-holic Template Challenge entries! Remember they are due to me by Saturday night!

Today I wanted to quickly show a few projects that I love using the Sunday Afternoon Stack. Remember, this one is out at Michaels right now. Our team has had so much fun with this stack! They keep blowing me away with every entry! Don't take my word for it, check them out!


Sara's darling pocket cards can be found HERE. Love that Silhouette pocket, I have used it myself!


Karen's cute card can be found HERE. Love the layering :)


Sara's happy layout can be found HERE. Banners are still all the rage!


Rita's layout can be found HERE. Love her personal artsy touch to her project. Very "Rita" :)

Have a wonderful afternoon!

17 comments:

  1. I'm overdue for a scrapbooking fix! Maybe this afternoon! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun stack! Another one to the top of my wish-list.
    So nice to see some of my scrapping friends, like Suzi who commented just before me, here on DCWV. Hello, girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pages! I'll send in my picture for the June scrap challenge...and where exactly did June go?
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of fun ideas and so simplistic in design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the papers in this stack. They are such fun to create with....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable pages and cards! Cute papers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Sara, Karen and Rita....your projects are amazing. I love what you created with this stack. I am so glad I bought it, too. It is so pretty, I don't want to cut it up. I love looking at it. Ok, you all have convinced me, wink!!

    Thanks for the awesome challenge this month, Erin....love those squares on the card!!

    Happy weekend to all,

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy projects indeed. Love them!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My wish list just gets longer and longer and longer and . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute and cheery projects!!!

    ... Sunday Afternoon is turning into a MUST HAVE STACK :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layering on your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice layouts and the card is great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. these really are happy! I love the hot air balloons and the tags on the layout-made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing all the happy! These projects all made me smile.

    ReplyDelete