Friday, May 31, 2013

May Stack-a-holic Challenge Top 10!

Where is time going?! I swear we just announced a Top 10! But that was a month ago. And since then you have submitted some awesome pages and cards! So we are all set for another showcase of your talent. If you forgot or missed it, this was May's layout template that you were challenged to work with. 


You did some amazing layouts and I think you loved this one as much as I did. Here are the Top 10 pages in no particular order...


Cheri ONeill / Birthday Wishes Stack


Kelly Massman / Main Street Stack


Lynette Kaufmann / Pocket Full of Posies Stack


Julie Dionne / Whimsical World Stack


Carrie Bryant / Linen Closet Stack


Luanne Serafin / Cafe Med Stack


Cheryl Bullock / All About Boy Stack


Tiffiny Kelley / Boyhood Stack


Brandy Wickham / Butterfly Garden Stack


Cindy Velasquez / Snapshot Stack

Love them! Y'all did such a fabulous job. And are card entries were just as great.

Here was our template...


And here are our Top 10 cards.


Jamie Papantonakis / Midnight Chic Stack


Marie Otake / Juniper Berry Stack


Bethany Stockman / La Bella Rouge Stack


La-Vie Borde-Perry / The Guy Stack


Cynthia Baldwin / Dots, Stripes & Plaids Stack


Yolanda Gonzalez / Stack 8


Anne Fisher / Sunday Afternoon Stack


Barb Pennington / Sweet Stack


Barbara Wagar / 6x12 Summer Garden Stack


Marianne Grimbly / Floral Fair Stack

I love how inspiring it is to see all of the great projects that you make for the challenge! It is so hard to go through them, please know all of you impress me so much!

For our 2 random winners, Congratulations to:

Kelly

AND

Marie!

Send me your addresses and I will get some paper stacks right to you!

I will be posting JUNE's challenge next week so keep an eye out for it. Can you believe it? JUNE?!

Have a great weekend!

21 comments:

  1. WTG these were all so amazing!! Cannot wait for June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how wonderful...these are all so pretty! I want to participate...how will I know what sketch we are doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, these are some great layouts and cards. Thanks for sharing these.......makes me want to get my tush in gear and get working away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so surprised and thrilled to see my layout in the top 10!!!! especially among the other fantastic layouts!!! Thanks so much--and I see I won a prize, too!!! I will email you as soon as I get off of here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kelly did a great job.. from her sister!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what a wonderful job everyone did! So pleased to be in the top 10 Cards!!! I'll have to post this on my Blog! Thank you DCWV!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These layouts and cards are fantastic!!! The embellishments are over the top. It's so fun to see each and every take on the template. Thank you for including my layout, it was a very happy day!
    Congratulations to everyone on jobs well layed out!
    Lyn Kaufmann

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thrilled to be selected in the Top 10 cards! Doing the happy dance....no...don't picture it, I'm sure I look foolish! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh... These area amazing... Wonderful job ladies. And Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats ladies! DCWV makes it all so fun and easy.....LOVE playing along with these fun sketches!!1

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to the lucky winners and to everyone who made it to the top 10!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you have been busy they are all great x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This was my first time submitting and it was awesome to see my card in the top 10! Thanks so much. What a thrill.


    La-Vie B.
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to the winners and all who participated. 'Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Doing the happy dance for being in the top 10 :-) Congratulations to all who participated, great layouts and cards everyone !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice layouts and congratulations to the winners and to everyone who entered the challenge. I might just enter June challenge. I'm starting to realize that when I enter a challenge it gets me in the groove to be more creative with my layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such vivid and colorful LO & great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So exciting seeing my card on the top 10! Everyone, even those not here, did a fantastic job with the sketches!

    ReplyDelete