Monday, May 20, 2013

DCWV / Therm O Web Summer Lovin' Blog Hop!


Welcome to the DCWV/Therm O Web Summer Lovin’ Blog Hop!

Today, the design teams from DCWV and Therm O Web have brought together all the things we love about summer! The designers are have combined paper from DCWV’s Sunday Afternoon and Everlasting Love Stacks, together with a variety of adhesives, mists and other fantastic products from Therm O Web!    

The hop starts right here so get ready for LOTS of inspiration as you click through the blog hop. And don't forget to leave comments as you go to enter in our giveaway!

For my project, I used Everlasting Love which is out at Jo-Ann right now.

High School Graduation Season is in full swing in my little town! It is so exciting to see these young kids SO READY to move on into the crazy, real world. We have a couple of these kiddos that we are really close to and wanted to do something special for them. These gifts have been a HUGE hit!


I used the Everlasting Love Stack to decorate an empty 2 liter soda bottle that had been washed out. This stack is a black and white stack that is so fun to add any color to. Our high school colors are red, black and white so this stack was perfect. I used my Silhouette to cut out the paper and threw in some of the red paper from the Metallic Brights Stack. I used the Therm O Web tape runner to stick pretty much everything on! Love that thing!


I had everyone in the family write a little note on the bottle to the graduate. The boys thought that was lots of fun plus it meant I didn't have to make an extra card! When the boys delivered these they announced exactly  how much money was in the bottle since they helped me count and stuff them! They really loved being involved :)
  
Be sure to visit all the blogs today, and leave comments for your chance to win!  Two lucky readers will win a set of 3 stacks from DCWV, and an additional reader will receive an amazing gift pack from Therm O Web!   The more you comment, the more chances you have to win!

Now, head on over to Sara to see what kind of spring craftiness they have in store!

And in case you get lost along the way :)

Erin – http://dcwvinc.blogspot.ca/ *YOU ARE HERE!
Sara – http://www.sarawandrews.com/
Debbie - http://www.debbie-lovescrappin.blogspot.ca/
Thomisia – http://thomisia.blogspot.com/
Andrea - http://andreascreativepapertrail.blogspot.ca/
Amanda – http://oldenough2beakid.blogspot.ca/
Patti - http://pattimilazzo.blogspot.ca/
Rita – http://letsembellish.blogspot.com/
Rebecca - http://www.myclutteredcorner.com
Dayna Sabrina – http://sabrioletdesigns.blogspot.com/
Jennifer C - http://stitchcutcreate.blogspot.com/
Hilde – http://hildejanbroers.blogspot.nl/
Audrey - http://audreypettit.wordpress.com/
Britt – http://pinkpapercrowns.blogspot.com/
Daniela - http://www.danieladobson.blogspot.ca/
Jan – http://scrapnsurprise.blogspot.com/
Erin - http://erinyamabe.com/
Tessa – http://precociouspaper.blogspot.com/
Karen – http://scrappycanuck.wordpress.com/
Alice - http://www.alicegolden.typepad.com/
Karla – http://madebykarla10.blogspot.com/
Emily – http://www.createserendipity.net/

Julia Sandvoss – www.buzybunny.blogspot.com 

96 comments:

  1. wow----WOW!! Love those papers. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea-I might have to borrow this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a cool project! thanks for sharing.

    ♥Luanne Pang

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea! My DD is graduating in 2 weeks and has the same school colors. I just may be scraplifting from you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...I love the Everlasting Love black and white stack. One of my favorite color combinations. What a fun graduation gift.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great paper and awesome idea!!! Do you think it's fancy enough for College Graduation too? I'm stumped with a nephew!
    Love the idea, thanks for sharing!!!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea! Love this! And such a great keepsake for the graduate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My son is graduating this year... he would love this:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all your papers, especially the new die cut stacks! Great idea with the bottles. Thanks for a fun blog hop and giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cool idea. I may have to "steal" this for a grad I have this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how the color stands out against the Everlasting Love stack!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea! I totally love projects that will involve the kids and still make a wonderful present!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a wonderful gift idea for any occasion. Thanks for sharing and giving me the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow love the new love stack I am working on wedding books so that will sure come in handy ....I also love the idea of giving money in bottles like that ....i can think of many reasons to give a gift like that ...my niece is getting married i can't wait to do a bottle for a wedding gift!! what a great idea ...

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are so cute! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun idea!!! I'll add this one to my inspiration file! I love everything about it. I could see using this idea for baby showers, wedding showers, birthdays...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh what a W.O.N.D.E.R.F.U.L idea.
    Love this paper. I'm going to have to take myself off of my self-imposed paper time out and get this one. (You see I have 57-12x12 Iris containers full of paper mostly DCWV. It will take me years to go through what I have. tee hee hee)
    Thanks for the great idea!
    D~ dmcardmaker (AOL)
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Alright now this is a great idea! Only thing is, we have gone No soda!! Maybe I can get a neighbor to give me one they are finished with! LOL!
    Am on my way to Michael's to get this stack! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cool idea! The paper is perfect for a graduation gift!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This idea would be perfect for wedding receptions

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great way to gift money to the new graduate! And fun for the recipient to receive as well!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow!!! LOVE this idea!! They really are INCREDIBLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Whata wonderfull collection... love all the designs in them

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great idea...Love the paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I would love to receive one of those pop bottles :-)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Having fun with all the great pages but having trouble leaving a comment on Patti's site.
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  27. great prize blog hops are so fun

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute idea! Bet your grad loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great project Erin! What a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. this is a great idea. It's much classier than a check or gift card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love this graduation bottle idea. I wish I had known about it before I bought graduation gifts. I'll have to remember it for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great Idea! Have to get out my Cricut and paper stacks and buy some soda! And get to the bank for lots of ones!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Awesome. Did this with frapacino bottles... Kids love money...
    Also empty pretzel container makes a great change bank decorated..
    Love this paper.. yummmo.. black and white..
    Fun stuff and great hop

    ReplyDelete
  34. Pinning it right now. Just curious how much $ is in there. This would be a fun way to give $ as a gift for any occasion. Off to hop now :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. That is such a great idea for a fun gift!

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a great and fun gift for a graduate!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Cute idea... My son graduates in 3 years. I'll have to keep this idea in mind. <3 DCWV stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Nice papers, great ideas, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  39. what a great idea for a gift!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. WOW,love the colours...lots of inspiring ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love this idea! My daughter is graduating too and this is on my must do list!

    ReplyDelete
  42. What a wonderful idea! My "baby" is graduating & so many others as well. I needed something I can make in multiples. Thanks for a fresh new idea.

    ReplyDelete
  43. What a cute and absolutely hilarious idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Thank you for a fun, inspiration filled blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  45. What a great project and striking color combo! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  46. This project is a wonderful say to celebrate a graduation and so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Cute project. LOVE the paper stack. great hop you got here.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Great idea!! And, love DCWV!! always.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Love this idea! Any grad would be thrilled to get this, and it's so much more creative than just giving a card with some cash or a check.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Congradulations on your project. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Beautiful stack and fabulous project - what a wonderful graduation gift!!!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Wow love the black and white! Cute idea.
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  53. WOW WOW WOW!!!
    ... I've just finished hopping and just had to say what fabulous projects have been shared today - thank you for the inspiration and the chance to win:)

    ReplyDelete
  54. This paper is beautiful. So versatile, you can dress it up or dress it down.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Those are such an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  56. What a great idea. Love your design on the bottles. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  57. I love this idea of using this bottle(recycling!)and the Gift inside...more clever then having to just write out a check!

    ReplyDelete
  58. This is a cute and unique idea!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Oh my goodness....Awesome! And, double awesome, this is my first blog hop with you guys....I'm sooooo excited to see it all. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  60. That is the CUTEST idea, Erin! And saw this stack last week in the store.....awesome patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  61. What an awesome idea! I need to make one of those for our graduate for next week. Perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  62. This is the perfect idea! I have a graduate this year always looking for ways to give cash. Love the stack I need the same colors. will have to go to Jo Ann's soon.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Neat idea. Might have to go buy so 2 liters now.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Great idea! Love the Everlasting Love stack. It's on my wish list now.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Awesome idea. Loving this stack, It has wonderful patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Very inspirational projects!
    A shout out to Rita!
    Gorgeous LO!

    ReplyDelete
  67. Lucky grads! I would have loved to have got such neat presents when I graduated (especially the $$$$). :)

    ReplyDelete
  68. What a great idea! Such a cool graduation gift!

    ReplyDelete
  69. What a cute idea! Love how fun these are!

    ReplyDelete
  70. What a great graduation idea!

    ReplyDelete
  71. loving this idea!! would be great for birthdays and other gifts too:)

    ReplyDelete
  72. Great idea! Could use it for any event, even charity auctions! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  73. This is a fabulous idea for graduation and other occasions, also! Mahalo for sharing and for the op to win some awesome DCWV goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  74. Fun project! Love the idea of all the notes in the bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  75. What a neat idea! Gonna copy this for sure! Print the label in the school colors!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Great project and an excellent idea for a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  77. What a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing! Glad that Sara shared about your hop!

    ReplyDelete
  78. This is a very cool project Erin!! I think the stack is really neat, too. Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  79. What a fun project. Love the fun way to gift $$$$. Great idea. Thanks for the chance to win.

    Terri_ski at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  80. Great Idea, a fun project to do on a low budget. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete