Friday, May 17, 2013

Baby Boy Joy

Whoot, whoot! We all made it to Friday! What is it about May? I swear it's busier than December for Mamas out there! The boys have been busy with baseball FOUR NIGHTS a week. That alone has been an adjustment but we are loving it :) My boys have 1 week of school left and even then, the days are full of fun things and celebrations. I can't believe another year is behind us, they are growing up so fast! I am excited to do some fun things this weekend with them, including a little camping unless it rains us out! I hope all of you are doing something fun too :)


Have you seen the darling Baby Boy Stack out at Michaels right now?? I have been doing some baby shopping this week...online of course! And it always reminds me how fun it is to have a baby. And I only have baby boys so that is all I know. This stack makes me happy to be a mama of boys! 

Check out these fun projects...


I seriously love this layout made by Karla. The hot air balloons and chevron clouds are just awesome! And that sweet little guys face? Priceless!! Check out more of her layout HERE.


Britt used the stack in such a creative way for her layout. I love the diaper pins in the background and the addition of the fun baby words. Did you see all of the cute little black and white photos on the bottom? I think this would make a fun Stack-a-holic Sketch! HERE is more on Britt's fun layout.


Hilde created this great card with the Baby Boy Stack. I love it when there are fun words and phrases on a sheet in the stack to cut out and use as card greetings. No need for stamps or printers! Hilde's card is featured HERE on her blog.


And these are too fun! Thomisia decorated these simple brown paper bags and made little goodie bags. You easily use these are party favor bags for a shower or party. The colors are so bright and fun. See more of her project HERE.

And don't forget we have winner from Wednesday's blog post! Two of you will be winning one of the fun Kidosaurus Stacks! Email me your addresses and I will get them right to you. 
{erinmadsen@dcwv.com}
Congrats to:

Just adorable!! I have lots of dinosaur pictures for my son and 2 nephews! They each went through the dinosaur phase ... fun!


AND

I love the phrase: Rawr means I love you! How gorgeous!!!


23 comments:

  1. oooh i love the new baby boy stack

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how versatile this stack can be ! Awesome projects !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute stack (love the colours & designs) and fabulous projects!!!
    ... looks like there are lots of pages that would be fun for all-year crafting, not just baby projects :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout and card, love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Baby Boy. Just in time for new grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this beautiful Baby Boy stack. My baby boys are grown up now, but I have lots of pictures to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Baby Boy stack is wonderful and these projects are so well done. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Jenny and Manda!!! What a super prize-who doesn't love a dino?
    These pages from the baby boy stack are really wonderful. I love all the great ideas. I have to redo my first sons album because it's on those old fashioned sticky pages and this is a great tablet to help the project along!!!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet stack! Makes me wish I had little baby boys in my life right now!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great paper and the LO's are super.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Baby boy Joy stack. I have two boys that are definitely my joys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable layouts using this cute stack! I need a baby boy in my life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gosh, I just love this stack.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute projects with this stack.

    ReplyDelete
  15. With the recent addition of a new grandson to the family, I just may need this! I made his first page out of the Denim stack and love how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute, cute stack! LOVE the hot air balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That stack is really cute...I am glad little boy paper is showing up more and more..since we have all boys in the family.

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a sweet stack and great and fun projects!

    ♥Luanne Pang

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this stack along with new baby girl stack BUT I have not been able to find it been looking for it for over a month now :( iv checked several Michaels WHERE IS IT I NEED IT lol
    love your layouts and projects.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this stack. It is really neat just like the original Boy Stack. Oh, ladies, you did an awesome job with your projects. Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete