Friday, April 12, 2013

Totally Tie Dye

Congratulations to all of you! You made it through another week :) Some weeks it feels like that right? Maybe this week has been dragging out for me because I have been so excited for tonight to get here! I am running away with my best friend for the night :) We are heading to the city for dinner and some shopping...with NO kids! Sometimes you just need to get away right?! I hope all of you have something fun planned this weekend...and definitely some crafting planned too!


What better way can we celebrate the arrival of FRIDAY than with a little Tie Dye action :) Have you seen this psychedelic stack at Michaels yet? It is 48 pages of pure fun! And lots of colors :) This is one of those stacks that you may not see all of the fun possibilities right away. I am excited to show you these projects all made by our great Design Team member, Dayna Sabrina! 


First up is this darling set of cards! Peace signs are still a major rage around the fashion and crafting world. I think these are so fun to give, definitely would bring a smile to my face. HERE is Dayna Sabrina's blog post about her cool cards :)


HERE is another card that has a complete different feel, but using the same stack! Dayna Sabrina just used a little of the Tie Dye paper, with a neutral white background. Paired up with this fun ribbon, this card gives off such a happy vibe!


I thought that this was another fun idea to use with this stack or any stack really! Dayna Sabrina and her friend made this banner for her friend's daughters softball team. HERE the blog, you can see some up close shots of all the girls on the team. She gives some great instructions on how she made it too! I bet the team just loves this!

Have a wonderful spring weekend! I will be back here on Monday with more paper inspiration!

26 comments:

  1. Have fun on your girls night out!

    I love those cards that Dayna made. They would bring a smile to anyone's face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these. Wonderful projects too.... So fun and bright.... My daughter would love these too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Fun! This is a great stack, love the projects!

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovin' it! Have fun out on the town with not kidlets:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just so WOW. I want, I want, I want.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Groovy! Love this stack and these projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool stack - these groovy colours and patterns make you feel happy :)

    Great work as always from the DT, hate to pick favourites ... but today I have to say that Dayna's card is absolutely gorgeous - I've tucked it away in my "to scraplift" folder for inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very creative projects with this stack.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very fun stack, love the card. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this stack.....very cute projects! One of my fave stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute banner for the girls team!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome projects! love this stack, funky

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks like a great stack! Can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  14. These papers will be great for my 80s photos!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the peek a boo circle look with the tie dye!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is an awesome stack. I love the colors. 'Love you projects Dayna (and friend)!!

    Have a great time this weekend, Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool projects, awesome, psychedelic, rad, narly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all the colors...the butterfly card with cut-out circles is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome Tie Dye Papers and fabulous creations! TFS


    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  21. This Tie-Dye stack will be a need when our Michaels' gets them in!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card with the tie dye cutouts...so fun and cheery!

    ReplyDelete