Monday, April 15, 2013

The Gorgeous Magnolia Way

Hello my friends! That is said with a big ol' smile! I had a wonderful weekend and I woke up ready to start another great week. It is just hard for me to be grumpy when the sun is out, spring is here and life is good! I am finally getting my LASIK eye surgery on Thursday! I am nervous and totally excited! Do any of you have experience with this?? Please leave me a comment if you do! I am trying to prepare myself all I can but I know you can help me :)

First off, want to make sure you know about our big sale at DCWVDeals! This is the best coupon that we have had in a while. Because we are celebrating the GOOD part of Tax Day today! Well for those of us who had to pay taxes {hand raised} it kinda stinks. But a coupon make everything better right? :) Code: TAXDAY will give you 30% off a $30 order at DCWVDeals until Wednesday night at midnight. This is such an awesome sale! Have fun shopping :)


Get ready to get blown away by this awesome stack and the projects that I have to show you today! Wow. I am just LOVING Magnolia Way Stack which is out at Jo-Ann right now. The colors and detail in this stack are just amazing! Don't believe me? 


DT Member Karen made this amazing layout with the Magnolia Way Stack. I loooovvvveeee the great flowers that she hand cut to feature on her page. It really makes the page unique and special.


And you can see how much dimension that it gives the page too. HERE is Karen's blog post where you will see more views of her beautiful page!


Rita from the Design Team created this beautiful mini album with the stack. The flowers in this stack really are pieces of art in my opinion! 


I love the typography that is printed on top of some of the flowers, another example of the great detail that was invested in the design of this stack. The color palette in this stack is so fresh and beautiful and it came out just in time for our Spring projects. See more pages in Rita's mini album HERE.


Tessa also used Magnolia Way to make a beautiful Birthday card. Everything about this card is just sweet and serene. I just love it! And mixing in the paper dollie was such a great finishing touch.


HERE is Tessa's blog post about her card and another great idea on how to package a small gift. Our team is just so clever, the amaze me everyday!

I predict....that you have added Magnolia Way Stack to your I NEED IT list, right?? 

Have a wonderful day!

41 comments:

  1. I love this paper.I was at the local Joanns yesterday and they did not have it.I would love to get my hands on it.I have been working on a book for my mother and this paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG this stack is so pretty! I really want this stack:)lol.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this is a beautiful stack. And yes I want it bad. How did you know??? :) wonderful projects too. They are gorgeous. I havrnt had eye surgery but my MIL has but hers was pretty extensive. You will do great. Hang in there and i will say prayers for you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, so right! Bring on the magnolias!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stack! I love the colors. The designers have made very pretty projects. I am such a DCWV Stackoholic! Half of all of my paper is DCWV stacks...lol I MUST get this one! Is it at Joanne's yet?

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty! love the projects and lovely stack.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooooooo, beautiful layout and projects today. So unfair that I have to wait till payday to shop for all the gorgeous paper you have been showing this month. Love the paper. It's gorgeous. can't wait to see what's next.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got my hands on this gorgeous stack and can't wait to play with it ! Thanks for some great inspiration, again !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that stack and the purse mini album is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not only is Magnolia Way on my list, it went straight to the top! It's gorgeous! My new favorite.
    My husband had lasix a few years back and he did wonderful. He has never been sorry and never had any trouble with it. He was a little uncomfortable for a few hours afterward, but he was seeing clearly and out of pain by the next morning. Good luck with your lasix. I know we will all be looking forward to hearing how well you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty stack! Wow..I need to head to J's :) Beautiful projects!

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful stack and projects!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all of the projects. I have had this stack in my hands a couple of times now trying to decide if I need it or not. I have always talked myself out of it, but seeing these projects has made me realize all of the potential it has.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects and thanks for the coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that layout is dream worthy! Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  16. love that layout and stack! Lasik surgery would be a dream long lived for me!! Hope all goes well:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are correct....this is definitely on my NEED list!

    Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish I could help ya' out with the surgery; but, I haven't had it. Good luck! This is one of the best flower stacks that I have seen in a while. Just gorgeous! Thank you for keeping us in the loop on the new treasure's!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful, really beautiful! Especially digging the card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooooo...that stack is gorgeous! All the projects are gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Truly exceptional collection and the DT projects make it even more special!!
    TFS...can't wait to get my hands on this stack!!!!
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing projects! Definitely adding this stack to the "I NEED IT" list!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Heh heh....you are such an enabler! Great stack, wonderful projects with it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOw, gorgeous springtime projects and I'm going to have to check out that coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the bright, cheerycolors.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a beautiful stack with the flowers and butterflies! About the lasik surgery--I had it years ago, but it was nothing to be worried about. Each eye only takes a few seconds believe it or not and doesn't hurt. Good luck with it! Best thing I ever did.

    ReplyDelete
  27. GORGEOUS stack and beautiful projects!!!
    Wishing you luck with your eye surgery - they do amazing work these days and I'm sure you will be thrilled with the result :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I had this stack in my hands on Sunday and put it back. Now I have stack regret! What beautiful pages.
    My Mom and several friends have had the Lasik surgery. They ALL would do it again. Just stick with the eye drop regimen and you'll do great.
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super Beautiful Stack Love the patterns and colors I need to get this on. love the layouts. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I TOTALLY forgot to ask how the Bossman was going with setting up international orders? When I saw the super specials the other day, I thought, well if I can't have them, I could make a super surprise for someone special in the USA but sadly found that deliveries can only go to the address linked to the credit card, so I had to turn enabler instead and hope all my scrappy friends got to bag a bargain or three.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I'm sure you'll be super thrilled that you had the Lasik surgery done. I had mine done about 10 years ago and I can't even begin to tell you what a blessing it has been. It really is super fast and definitely does not hurt.

    The Magnolia stack is super gorgeous. Love, love, love that layout.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Unbelievable projects! that first layout is so gorgeous with the banner and the flowers! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabulous projects! and yes, it is already in my I NEED list LOL! Thank you for designing such beautiful papers!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz O

    ReplyDelete