Friday, April 26, 2013

Sunday Afternoon Cards

What is better than a Friday in the Spring? Love it! I hope you are all going to do something fun with your time this weekend. I plan on working on one of my Blog Hop projects that we have coming up. Going to hop along with Therm-o-Web, can't wait!


Today I have some awesome cards to show you that were created with the Sunday Afternoon Stack. I love this stack!! Happy, happy, happy is all I have to say about it :) This stack is out at Michaels right now so swing by and check it out in person!


Karla's card can be seen HERE on her blog. Love how she mixed up the different prints from the stack. They all coordinate so well :)


Jan made this following 3 cards. These look so easy and the cute details in them make me smile.



Look HERE to see more views of Jan's cards.


Karen created this card using the Sunday Afternoon Stack too. I love the little tickets sticking out from behind the stamped image. And the chevron is a perfect, simple background. Karen's card can be seen more HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today, I think these cards are awesome!!!! 

Have a great weekend :)


25 comments:

  1. Very cute cards! I love the pretty pastels! ANd the quotes are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so very cute. Wonderful job ladies....I love everyone's different details. Such a cute stack.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cards! I MUST have this stack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such cute cards! Sure gets me in the mood to play!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards from another awesome stack!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cards from a lovely stack

    ReplyDelete
  7. this stack is just so all around awesome. i love the cards!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such fun cards! Looks like this is going to be a great stack to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty stack, I need to head to M's hehe. All the cards are so pretty :)

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great stack and fab cards!!!
    Love the pretty colours and patterns of this stack :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are awesome cards! Gosh, I love this Stack!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful projects with this stack.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful stack and a great assortment of ideas. Love the BINGO one especially since I just got a BINGO stamp!Enjoy your Sunday afternoon!
    TFS
    Creative Wishes
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great cards - so fun! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love them all. Not just saying that. Really do.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These ARE awesome cards, love all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These cards are all so fabulous! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  18. 'Love these cards, ladies!! Thanks for sharing!!

    Have fun creating, Erin!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome projects today! I have to say, I love this stack: I bought two of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. very pretty quick cards!
    thanks for sharing.
    ♥Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  21. such cool cuts. Like the typewriter and Bingo card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the shadow stamping on the typewriter card. great cards ladies and lovely stack

    ReplyDelete
  23. cute cards. I like this paper stack.

    ReplyDelete