Friday, April 19, 2013

Spring Warehouse Sale!


Whoot, whoot! I know LOTS of you having been waiting for our next DCWV Warehouse Sale! It is almost here!

Make plans to join us in Provo, Utah at our big warehouse sale! There will be tons of DCWV paper and home decor items and don't forget the Blue Moon Beads!

Thursday, May 2nd 10am-3pm
Friday, May 3rd 10am-3pm
Saturday, May 4th 9am-1pm

DCWV Warehouse
751 South 170 East
Provo, UT  84606

Drive to the north end of the parking lot and take a left, the sale is located at the south end of the cream building.

For any questions, please call the DCWV Office (801) 224-6766

6 comments:

  1. Oh Do I wish I lived more closer !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, but then I have too much paper already!!
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i lived there :(
    well for those that can go, have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for letting us all know, I wont be able to make it since I work all three days and it would take 2 hrs to get there and another 2 to get back.........but at least I always have the expo to look forward to. and joann's and mike's to stock up on some things:) how did the laser eye surgery go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to have an online warehouse sale. I'm all the way in Miami! As much as I would love to spend some money there, it would defeat the purpose if I have to buy a plane ticket and a hotel room...lol

    ReplyDelete