Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Dreaming of Denim

Hello! I hope you are enjoying your Wednesday! I am at my computer, with my window open, sun shining inside while I work away on my computer and watch "What Not To Wear". The joys of working from home :) I hope your day is just as sunny wherever you are!

There is one main reason why I love this Denim Stack.

It reminds me of home. Of Texas. Did you know I was born and raised in Dallas, Texas? I still feel it explains so much of who I am. My dad's family is still there, and I have lots and lots of personality traits from that side of the family. Basically, I like to blame my sass and attitude on being a Texan :)


This stack is so much fun! It is out at Jo-Ann and I think it fills a niche in the craft paper world that you definitely wanted. I always hear the request that people want a western themed stack. I think this fits the bill! Maybe a more sophisticated western :)


Sara made this darling layout using the Denim Stack. The bandanna prints are awesome! And did you notice her daughter's car seat is a cow print?? Fits right in there :) HERE is more on Sara's layout.


Jan created this fun layout using the stack and a perfect photo of her grandson. I love how she mixed the different textures and hardware in with her layout. 


Isn't he adorable? You can see more of Jan's layout HERE on her blog.


And don't forget that it is Wednesday which means a new episode of DCWV Deals on My Craft Channel! Watch today's episode HERE and see an AWESOME idea on how to display your artwork in your home. We used the Industrial Chic Stack which is out at Michaels but the rest of the supplies you can find on DCWVDeals.com :)

Have a wonderful day!


33 comments:

  1. TOO CUTE! I was debating on getting this one or not. Jan and Sara really rocked it! LOVE their pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW love the layout with the buckle.
    It has been raining here all day :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this stack and am really enjoying it. Great projects and inspiration here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Those layouts are so fabulous! I love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome.... I love these idea's. I have so many lil cowboy pics of my lil one riding horses and this is the perfect stack for that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great stack - I have a friend it will be perfect for - great birthday present for her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, what a fun stack! Can't wait to see it in person! I love the projects you shared with us today. So inspiring. I live in NE Texas, not all that far from your home town. There is something about us Texas girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab stack and fun layouts :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute paper stack! DT your layouts were fabulous love all the detail and how you guys showcased the new stack:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely stack great for man projects.
    ♥Luanne Pang

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing. The layouts were great.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in love with Jan's layout....makes me want to dress my girls up country style just so I can attempt her layout:) I do have some pics of my girls riding their rocking horse..might have to sub them:) thanks for the ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are both adorable! What a great looking stack.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great looking lay outs with a stack that looks like tons of fun! Great textured embellishments!
    Creative Wishes
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is one of my favorite stacks! Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow, what fun layouts...love all the prints!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this stack and these layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks like a really fun stack to have. I'm going to Joann's today, so I'll have to keep my eyes open for it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that they both featured kiddos on their pages-- too darn cute! Love the pics they chose and how they used the papers to keep a fun theme.

    Sara-- love that "hey howdy hey"-- you made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I saw the stack at Jo-Ann and I wondered how I could use it. Now I have some inspiration ! Thanks !

    ReplyDelete
  21. L♥ve this denim stack, I don't know how ya'll keep coming up with such fun stacks!! But you do!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nicely done! Love anything denim.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Finally, someone who understands my obcession with denim. It has been part of my life for many moons. Hope it is available in a small stack, as i am a card maker, and this is my style!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sara and Jan, your layouts are awesome....'love the way you used the Denim stack!

    Erin, I really enjoyed your latest episode on My Craft Channel. It is always such a treat to see you in action with all of your goodies....your wall hanging is super. I love all of the different elements that you used to create your design!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Denim!?!?!? How cool. It will add such awesome texture without bulk.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adding to my must have stack list. "Forever in Blue Jeans" is my all tiem favorite song-so you know I got to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I totally need this stack!!! love it, and your pages are fabulous!!! TFS Erin!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz O.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I actually own that stack. It has some really good paper! The layouts here are terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  29. OMG, just love these pages. Could think of so many projects to do, having a teen granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  30. look at this web-site I've been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. look here It?s pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all website owners and bloggers made good content as you did, look these up the web will be a lot more useful than ever before. look what i found

    ReplyDelete