Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Baby GIrl {Love}

Hello again! Did you miss me?! Never fail, I am back here on the blog with more Stack inspiration! 

First off, it is Wednesday which means there is a new episode of DCWVDeals: Creative Inspiration on a Budget at My Craft Channel! Watch today's episode HERE. It is all about how to make some great, mixed media inspired tags!


Today's projects all use this ultimate Baby Girl Stack that is out at Michaels right now. The bright pink, light pink, grey and orange is such a fun color combination! And the prints are oh so cute, perfect for layouts, cards or even baby shower decor as you will see!


DT member, Jan, created this darling card. I don't have any girls of my own but if I were pregnant with one, I am sure I would be on "Cloud 9" too! These hot air balloons are just too fun. See more of Jan's card on her blog HERE.


Emily made the cutest things to display at a baby shower! I love each of these projects so much and you should definitely go HERE to see all of them up close and with more views. The mini album, card and door hanger have so much detail it's incredible. I can't imagine projects being any more GIRLY!


Team member, Sara, made this precious layout. I can relate to it so much. The title, "Why I create" is followed by "to see you looking through the albums reminds me why I do this." I completely agree! My  little guys just love their books too. We sure have a fulfilling hobby here! See more of Sara's sweet layout HERE.

LASIK is tomorrow! Wish me luck!

39 comments:

  1. OH my goodness talk about adorable to the MAX. Love the paper and Sara's sweet layout is just too darn cute. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, oh my, such a beautiful stack!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been working on scrapping my 3 year-old granddaughter! I want to go back and do at least one page for every month. This would be perfect for so much of it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this stack is gorgeous and perfect for my 2 baby girls.. i've looked for it at both michaels and joanns and no luck :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Lil' Girl pages and cards! I love watching my youngest daughter looking through her baby book.
    Best Wishes for tomorrow!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing I had another girl to scrap! Love this line!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely girly paper pad! I love the layout about why I scrap - so sweet! I feel the same when my niece looks through her pages.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all of the ideas. Good luck on your Lasik.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a cute collection and these projects are great... Good luck tomorrow... HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  10. FUN stack and SUPER FUN projects!!!
    Thinking of you and wishing you lots of luck for tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG I just Love this stack. Must go to Michaels.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love these projects. Great Stack!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute stack! Good luck on the lasik tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty...love all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG this stack and projects are so so cute

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, I love those hot air balloons...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. that is a great layout! And those papers----a definite must have, it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck tomorrow. Love the paper stack and the cute little "Sweet Pea" of a baby girl.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet!! Love this collection ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. {LOVE} the collection as well. With 3 GD's, it's a must have!! I so agree with the reason journaled on the l/o. Although I love creating cards, nothing will compare to the albums created for my girls and now my new GS. Thanks for always bringing us fresh new ideas.
    Creative Wishes
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty collection!!
    Love all the colors and designs!!
    Awesome inspiration form the dt team!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! Fabulous designs by the DT! What a pretty stack this is. Good luck with your Lasik surgery! Best Wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good luck. Hope you "see" good results from the surgery ;)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Is it any wonder that half of my stacks are by DCWV? Seriously, you guys offer so many affordable choices of paper stacks! This one is perfect for Spring and Summer. The DT came up with some great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  25. this is adorable, i love the patterns and colors even for non-baby projects! good luck tomorrow!!!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh goodness! This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great projects! That layout is perfect for telling the story of our craft. I'll have to take a picture of the viewing of albums, and then scrap it. Good luck with your Lasik tomorrow. I look forward to the first layout you make with your new eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such cute projects with this darling stack! Good luck on your Lasik!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good luck tomorrow...you'll do fine!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Super adorable! What a sweet stack and fabulous projects.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What wonderful projects you have for us today! Such an adorable girl looking at her album.

    ReplyDelete
  32. GORGEOUS AND FUN paper especially with two little girls, Love the colors and different designs. Great collection.

    ReplyDelete
  33. This stack is calling my name....thanks for sharing Sara, Jan and Emily!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Erin, I hope that all went well during your Lasik. 'Thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete