Monday, April 29, 2013

April's Stack-a-holic Template Challenge TOP 10!

Hello there! Back from another weekend. It is that time of year when things just start getting BUSY! I have a feeling the weekends will be creeping up on us extra fast these next few weeks. The boys have started baseball practice and I am excited to start spending my evenings at the ball fields. Probably my favorite time of year!

I have this months challenge winners to show you today. All I can say is WOW! There were tons of entries and so many amazing projects! I had a very hard time this month. Thank you to ALL of you who participated! Please don't be disappointed if you aren't featured here. Keep on submitting and I bet you will see your project up here soon :)


This was our page sketch from Sketch Savvy and here are your Top 10 Layouts!


Laura Drahozal / Stardust Stack


Renee Johnson / Once Upon A Time Stack


Donna Lieb / Celebrations Stack


Denise / Collage Art Stack


Jackie P / French Country Stack


Petra Pechova / Blossom Song Stack 


Kasi Lopez / Tahiti Beach Stack


Claire Langam / Botanical Stack


Jennifer Kozar / Birthday Wishes Stack


Mindi Brown / Black Currant Stack


And for our cards....


Melissa Dehne / Dots, Stripes & Plaids Stack


Thandar Aye-zheng / Heirloom Stack


Sandi Pressley / Celebrations Stack


Renee Ford / Blossoms & Butterflies Stack


Tracy Moloney / Whimsey Stack


Pam Haskin / Solstice Stack


Karen Willis / Sweet Stack


Angela Alexander / Green Stack


Tatiana Y / Luxury Stack


Kelly S / Rockstar Stack

I hate to say it but...I told you so! These entries are just AWESOME!!!! And now for our random winners...congrats to:

Kasi  

&

Melissa D.

Please send me your address for your prize! 
erinmadsen@dcwv.com

May's challenge will be up on Friday so you have a couple days off to get ready :)

Have a wonderful day!


37 comments:

  1. What great projects! Congratulations Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!!! Such an honor to be chosen! Congrats to all, and enjoy your goodies Kasi and Melissa D!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go Mindi (and all the rest, too) :)
    you all did such great work...now I am inspired...but which stack to use????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited and honored to see my card in the TOP 10! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects everyone! I love looking at what everyone made.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all, great projects !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic LO and cards. Adding a couple of stacks to the wish list.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great jobs everyone! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  9. glad I don't have to pick a winner. It would have been too hard. Great job, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so excited that my layout was featured--it really made my day! It was such a fabulous sketch and who doesn't LOVE those fantastic stacks? Thanks for the opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww I just finished my layout last night and thought I still had time to send it in :-( Congrats to the winners! Maybe I will get mine done sooner next month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. whoo hoo! Congrats to everyone! Loved all the amazing projects!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an honor to be chosen with so many talented ladies! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much, the layout was quite an inspiration too and some of the other entries are soooo beautiful too....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great projects love them all but my favorite would have to be the Disney one. I'm a huge Mickey fanatic lol but they were all beautiful and inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to the lucky winners!!!
    Thank you for including my card in the top 10 :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful TOP 10...especially the Disney one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow what great projects. Can't believe that another month has gone by. Boy April sure flew by fast. I didn't get a chance to play but will still challenge myself to use the sketch when I find a few moments to scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Jennifer Kozar's LO is awesome!!! Love those brights!!! Great job to all!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow... Awesome job ladies.... My fellow Fiskateers Rocked it... Awesome job to everyone. these are Beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats! to the winners, great entries.

    ReplyDelete
  22. congrats to all of you! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great layouts and cards. So wonderful. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations to all the winners. All the entries were fabulous!

    Hugs,
    Jo

    P.S.
    when is the next challenge? I'm new here, would love to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats to all the chosen Top 10, and to the two lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  26. WOW great layouts and cards. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  27. These are so amazing and inspiring. Congratulations to all of the winners. Thank you for including my layout, what a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  28. So much talent and inspiration! Congratulations to top 10's and to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats to all! So many great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Excellent projects, everybody! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations to all!! I love all of this inspiration, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. LOVE the idea of "stuffing" and decorating a rinsed out soda bottle, I have done this with balloons but love the bottle idea (we always seem to have them around). That paper is gorgeous, what a thrill it would be to add that to my collection. LOVE DCWV!!!

    ReplyDelete