Friday, March 15, 2013

One Week til Expo!

Hey! For those of you near us here in Utah, you probably know the big Scrapbook USA Expo is next weekend! If you haven't gotten your tickets already, buy them HERE and use the code: DIE2 to get a discount. We are getting all of the deals together and ready for you to go crazy when those doors open on Friday morning.



I wanted to let you  know what some of our specials will be at the Expo so you come ready to shop! Some of the deals will be available to everyone, but some will only be available if you have a VIP Pass with you. So print this out or save it on your phone and show it when you are at the register!


Here are the deals!

Deals with the VIP Pass
-Free Magnet with purchase (*while supplies last)
-Purchase any sized album--add on a package of 10 refills for just $1 more! (Note: this excludes the summer albums)
-Purchase $20 worth of product--receive a free seasonal-themed matstack while supplies last
-Free Vinyl saying with every $25 purchase
Everyone
-Free set of cards (10 cards and 10 envelopes) for every 5 cards submitted to the Expo project (*while supplies last)
-$2.00 off each set of seasonal-themed product (12x12 and matstack) purchased
-30% off your entire purchase if you buy after 11pm on Friday or 5pm on Saturday
-8"x8" Summer-themed albums--only $1.50!!!
-12"x12" Debbie Mumm-themed printed cardstock--only $4.00!


Hope everyone is getting excited! I know we are :)

Have a wonderful weekend!

21 comments:

  1. Man...I wish I lived in Utah right now.....These are some great deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding??? I really wish I lived close by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i lived closer too. for those that are going, have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Can't wait to come find you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cool! Wish I was near Utah:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sound lke the Expo will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like an a good time. I wish I lived close to Utah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wished I lived closer so I could go, but I will enjoy thinking about all the fun you guys are having.

    ReplyDelete
  9. have fun everyone - too bad you are so far away.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a ball! Wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So many people are saying what I feel, it's so far away, and so many good scrapbooking companies are in Utah. It's just no doable for us to go so far. Can't there be an equally great event online? Just wishing...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait for expo to get here. I am so glad that DCWV does the VIP Pass.

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you!!! Loving the deals, your booth is always a first!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lucky local residents! I just asked my sweetie if we could move to Utah...he said no! lol Gets to cold for me there anyway. But it was fun to think about it. So have fun everyone and happy spring!
    TFS Jess

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have fun....I sure wish I lived on the west coast as far as access to great scrapbooking supplies and classes~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Too far away from michigan...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wish i could go but too far from Jersey!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would love to go but like everyone else i'm way to far off.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great, great, great and – did I forget something? Oh, yeah: Great! thanks for sharing that with us.

    ReplyDelete