Thursday, March 28, 2013

March Stack-a-holic Top 10's!

Another month has come and gone. Wow-o-wow. One good thing about the ending of a month is getting to spotlight the wonderful creations made by YOU! I loved the sketches this month and you guys blew me away with the ways you used them!! 

In case you forgot, this was our page sketch for March. Both of our sketches this month are from  Got Sketch?


And here is the Top 10 for pages!


Claire Kleirrs / Spring Fling Stack


Anne Fisher / Mod Retro Stack


Amy Thompson / Blossom Song Stack


Cindy Velasquez / Snapshot Stack


Holly Hughes / Tradewinds Stack


Jessica Rae / Rockstar Stack


Rachel Kleinman / Dots, Stripes & Plaids Stack


Jill Rugg / Sweet Stack


Charity Hotrum / Snapshot Stack


Kristin Fougeron / My Sunshine Stack

Love them all!! Great job, ladies! And now for the cards...




Karen Walden / Birthday Wishes Stack
 

Ingenious Inkling / Colorful Life Stack


Kathy Perry / My Sunshine Stack


Angela Alexander / Celebrations Stack


Melonie Maldonado / Gilded Orchard


Gail Tasker / Pets Stack


Kristina Beagle / Blossom Song Stack


Marianne Grimbly / Nana's Kids Stack


Faith H / Tres Chic Stack


Lynn Boyles / Performance Stack

Congratulations to our 2 winners who I chose by random! 

Yay for:

Rachel K

and

Marianne

Send me your addresses and I will get your free paper sent right to you!
{erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com}

I will have April's challenge posted on Monday and I can't wait to see what you make with the new sketches! It's so much fun playing along with you talented crafters!!!

21 comments:

  1. wow, they all did an awesome job! you know what is another thing i like dcwv? they do not only promote the new stack but they still promoting the old ones too...other companies do not and when you buy their products next thing you know all the sudden they are too old to use...not here....old and new are all welcome...yay!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Congrats winners...gorgeous projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much, erin! i look forward to this challenge every month and i'm so excited to see my page! congrats to all the shout outs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects.....Awesome job everyone and congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! Sorry! I accidently hit delete.

      Delete
  6. THANKS so much for these great challenges! My daughter, my best friend, and I really love doing them. We really appreciate all the hard work you do with the challenges, tutorials, and everything else! THANKS so much! Congrats to everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't even tell you how excited I was while scrolling through and enjoying all the entries for March when lo and behold I see my card there! Happy dance time for sure! Thanks for the sweet comments from everyone and I have to agree with flowerdisco...Hats off to DCWV for encouraging use of all DCWV paperstacks whether it's a brand new release or a timeless and treasured favorite! DCWV rocks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the support. some sites won't let you submit projects for publishing if is not a new item/supplies :(---so sad.

      Delete
  8. What lovely pages! Each one had something really special about it. I love to see everyone's different take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for picking my card as one of the top 10. This was the first time I had joined this fun challenge. I really enjoyed how it made me look at my stack in a different way and realise new possibilities. Looking forward to the next challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to everyone. I enjoyed seeing everyone's take on the challenge. This was a fun layout and card to play with. Looking forward to next month's challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What great projects everyone! Thanks DCWV for picking my card for one of the top 10. How exciting! I always love looking at everyone's projects. Congrats to everyone and Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow--fabulous projects and congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to the lucky winners AND to all the fab projects in the top 10's - great work ladies!!!
    ... I really need to get working on my projects early in the month so that I can start making these fab sketch challenge deadlines in time :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to the lucky winners! And to all of the Top 10 creators! I am always thrilled when my page or card makes the cut!
    Waiting excitedly for the April sketch!
    Wishing all a happy Easter/Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. All the layouts and cards are soooo cute, lots of ideas for me. congrats to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to all for these lovely projects. You did an awesome job ladies!!

    ReplyDelete