Monday, March 25, 2013

DT Spotlight: Jan Garber

Hello Monday! Wow, what a week last week was! I hope you enjoyed our blog hop last week. I know we loved creating and sharing our love with Tombow Adhesive. They really do make some awesome glue, trust me! We will be announcing our blog hop winners tomorrow so be sure to stop by and see how luck you are!

But we still have some winners today from Thursday's Northridge Media Giveaway! 

I am a beginner in scrapbooking and I haven't owned any paperstacks yet but based from what I can see on other crafters' works, I definitely would try Mariposa paperstack from DCWV <3 I love the colors! Every paperstack is unique in its own way and I love to be able to use any one of them. Thank you for the chance! hugs,
Jayvalikka

Picking a favorite is ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE!!! But one of my stacks that gets used the most is the Linen Closet stack. Love Love Love :)

so tough to choose! Torn between the Cafe Mediterranean and the Blue Citrus. Both make me think of spring, which I'm hoping will FINALLY show it's face around here!

Send me an email with your address and I will get your 3 free stacks sent right out to you! Congratulations!



I am so excited to spotlight one of our awesome Design Team members today! Jan Garber is a total sweetheart and amazing crafter. She is the cutest grandma and I have loved getting to know her while she has been on our team. 


When I asked why she would be good on our Design Team, this is what she said:

"Why would I make a good member of your new design team? I feel that I am open to new trends and LOVE sharing my ideas and creations with others, as well as continuing to learn from my fellow members.  I give 110% to my efforts that I commit myself to. I am very organized and I have no other obligations (such as work, or children still at home) so deadlines and assignments are not a problem. I enjoy taking on new challenges. I also have no intention of being on more than a few design teams, and therefore insuring that I have plenty of time to spend on each. I am also very committed to donating a large portion of my cards to patients at a local nursing home. Therefore, the products I receive go to a greater cause, as well as promoting the product blog online."

Check out some of her fun projects!







(I love how keeps track of which stacks she has!)

Thank you Jan, for being such a great asset to our team! I love seeing your creations and you are always so cheerful and pleasant to work with :)



21 comments:

  1. Love all of the projects. I am really in love with the idea of the box for keeping track of all of the paper stacks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jan, I really love your paper organizer! What a fabulous idea! Your other cards and layout are great as well! Thanks for sharing your talents today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper organizer, so cute, all the projects are cute,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe...Super cute projects. You have alot of wonderful ideas, I love all your details. Thanks for sharing them with us. Love them all. Congrats to all the winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners! Cute projects, love the paper organizer project:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great. I really like the "Zany" page and think I need to head to the craft room and scraplift it!
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. her projects are so cute!! love that box
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jan's projects are awesome! I love the stack organizer! I am such a bum, I keep mine in a plastic container!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jan's projects are so cute!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulation, ladies! Enjoy! Like your style, Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  11. great projects to showcase the DCWV

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winners and great projects Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love those projects. That box is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful projects! I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great idea for keeping track of the stacks you have! My collection is ever growing so this will be helpful for me. I can't wait to flip through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like the Grade School project.I just realized i need some happy paper-and that is so happY!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats, Northridge winners!
    And love your work, Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the cupcakes and what a great idea for the cute box!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cute invites, i love cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete