Friday, March 29, 2013

DCWV Deals Coupon


We are so excited for our Season 2 Premiere on My Craft Channel!


DCWV Deals! Creative Inspiration on a Budget is the perfect place to see awesome projects that don't cost a lot to make. Most of the supplies used can be found on DCWV Deals

And we just added 94 new products to DCWV Deals too! TONS of new stacks that I know you have been looking for!

To celebrate our 2nd Season, we have a coupon for you!


How does $5 off a $25 order sound?? Use the code: MCC313 before 11pm MST on 3/31/13 to get the extra savings!

10 comments:

  1. Erin....just watched you video. I can see making a bunch of these eggs and using them for a garland also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the egg project! Thanks for the coupon I already placed my order!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my! That would about cover shipping! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the coupon! I have ordered here before and love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There were a couple paper stacks that I missed in the stores....so I ordered. This was a great price already and with the discount, this still cost less than if I went to a box store and bought the stacks on sale.....definitely a great deal!

    ReplyDelete