Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentines Paper Love

 It is Valentine's Eve and if you still need to make a few {love cards} tonight, I have a few more ideas for you! 


Dayna Sabrina, one of our awesome Design Team members, made this incredible frame. I love all of the dimension with the paper and fabric flowers mixed.


She used the new 6x6 Twinkle Glitz Stack which is full of our awesome glitter papers. Can you see how perfect her electronic cutter cut the glitter paper on this flower? It looks perfect! I love this project and would make anyone who received it super happy too. See more of the project HERE.


Design Team member, Emily, made this awesome altered clipboard. If you look closely, you can see that these are layered hearts from the Street Lace Stack.


Emily punched out a bunch of hearts, glued them down and layered them on the clipboard. What a great gift idea this is!! To get more details on how Emily made this, check out the instructions HERE on her blog.


DT member, Jan, used the Chalkboard Stack for this cute Valentine. So easy to mix this paper with red or pink and have a unique card. And who doesn't like playing with chalk? See Jan's card HERE.

Be sure to come by the blog tomorrow for something special!! Have a wonderful day :)

45 comments:

  1. Love! Love! Love! Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, but especially the clipboard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it allllllllll. How wonderfully loving it all is. Awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going home tonight to find my Street Lace Stack! I'm thinking that heart design would make a WONDERFUL 12x12 page for my cute 14 year old :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome ideas, thanks for all the inspiration:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How awesome are all of these! Love the look of the chalkboard paper. I need to try that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute V-day ideas. I really like that clipboard.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the clipboard... i have to make something like that..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my...Wow!! Both projects are beautiful. I love the hearts on the clipboard...so pretty

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Valentines! to all. Super super love the card very beautiful.

    ♥Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just wanted to let you know, I was thinking of picking up the Year Round stack at JoAnn's and it's missing the month paper for August. I looked about 5 times to see if I kept passing by it, and it's the only month that is missing. Which is a shame because it messes up making a calendar and also it's my son's birthday month. :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome creations! Love that frame...gorgeous! Happy Valentines Day (early) =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! Great projects...I love the red, black and white ones! Happy Valentines day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have to add my "WOW" to help celebrate these three fabulous projects - THANK YOU for the inspiration ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That frame is just spectacular! Love DCWV - hope I get some for Valentine's Day. It's my fav.
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! All the projects are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. great post today. DT you really rocked it by showcasing DCWV so well!!! bravo
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great projects.....I'm really loving that clipboard! What a great idea! <3

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really love the frame. The new papers really make it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute cards! Love the papers used!

    ReplyDelete
  21. 3 fun ideas for next year...thanks for sharing ! HVD !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing projects yet again! Dayna's projects are always a sure masterpiece and that clipboard...I am in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I would LOVE to see more of your papers - and a free stack would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are adorable projects! I am amazed at all the idess you all have. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are beautiful! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your blog posts - so much inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful projects! DCWV always has fabulous stacks. Can't wait to see the new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love all of diecut with a views products!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What great projects! I love the DCWV stacks and have quite a few, but a girl can always use more! Please pick me!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Great projects, love the Chalkboard effect!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great design and love the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are all cute projects but I really love Dayna's frame! Love DCWV stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  33. love the layered hearts on the clipboard. I think I could make a great card like that, using up lots of scraps I can't bear to toss.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank you for spreading the love, ladies!! Your projects are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete