Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Paper Hearts

Hey everyone! Are you having a good week?? Personally, I pretty much have NOTHING on the calendar this week which is SO nice. Lets me get lots of work done! And let me tell ya, there is a lot going on right now. I am getting everything ready to film another season of DCWV Deals on My Craft Channel! I can't wait to show you more projects and ideas and give you some major deals on getting the supplies. I hope you are excited! Look for them next month!
February is here which has one thing on my mind...Valentines! Valentines is probably right with Halloween and Christmas on my favorite crafty times of year. I love making little treats, and the pinks and reds get me out of my winter blues.


I really adore this project that DT member Sara made using the Be Mine Stack. She used her electronic cutter along with our papers and her pictures to make this great garland. I think the black and white photos are the perfect touch on this!


HERE on Sara's blog you will find more views and instructions on her project. What a great keepsake to pull out year after year!



When you see this Blue Citrus Stack, you may not automatically think of Valentines Day...


Dayna Sabrina from our team made these beautiful blue Valentines! Who says you have to use red and pink?! I love these and think they are perfect for a man in your life. See more cards HERE on her blog.


We are all loving the Kidlet Stack and all that you can do with it!


Design Team member Jan used the Kidlet Stack and the cute little sock monkeys on her special valentine. SO CUTE!


This is the inside of the card. I love all of the uses of the Kidlet Stack. I think this stack will be going down in DCWV history :) See more of Jan's card HERE.


And this last project is a fun little surprise...who still has their Christmas stacks out?? You know there are lots of great red and white prints and papers in there!


Karen from the team was little Miss Clever and used her Evergreen Stack for her Valentines gift boxes! I love this idea! I always say how versatile our stacks are and this is just a great example. More on Karen's boxes can be found HERE on her blog.

Do you LOVE these ideas or what?? Make me want to go smooch my man...or make some paper crafts! Either will do :)

Have a wonderful day! Friday I will share my last video of new paper and an updated Ultimate Stack List. I think you need one with all of our new stacks that have been released!! 




35 comments:

  1. Such great projects today! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Blue Citrus stack cards. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the projects! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! More great Valentine inspiration! I especially love the fact of using the reds from Christmas stacks...something I never thought to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, another new group of stacks....I am so glad that you will be making a list cos' I had started one of my own and I know yours will be so much better, Erin!!

    Way to go design team....you are awesome and so are your projects!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects. Love the cards made out of the Citrus stack. Can't wait to find these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super stacks and delightful Valentine projects!!!

    As always, so hard to choose a favourite but I just adore the non-traditional colours of Dayna's work with the Blue Citrus Stack and Sara's sweet Be Mine garland :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys made the blue stack just for me-everything about it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome ideas! I love the "Be Mine" and "Blue Citrus" stacks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the Valentine's made with these stacks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh....love that Valentines wreath...and the Citruis Stack, swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome projects! and I'm so blown away by the cards made by Dayna using the Blue Citrus Stack, so awesome!

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love all the stacks especially the Blue Citrus Stack!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome stacks to add to the stackers addiction....err...collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great projects! LOVE the Blue Citrus stack!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super fun projects! I love those stacks! And very clever to use the Valentines out of the Evergreen stack! Maybe I need to take another look at my Christmas papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh-so-cute projects. And I know the Blue Citrus stack was billed as a masculine stack, but I envision all sorts of girly things with it. It is absolutely SCRUMPTIOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are wonderful stacks. I love them all. Ladies your projects are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous, fun projects! I really like the blue and yellow 'love' cards! I'm going to go digging through my other-holiday stacks and see if I can't put some CHristmas papers to work here. Always love your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing all of the projects. I am really loving all of the Valentine's ideas. It is amazing how many stacks can be used.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh Wow!! I love all the projects :) I really love that heart garland...so pretty

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay for the new stack list---and thanks! Like to keep track!
    Love the hearts! And I am a sucker for blue and yellow, so the Blue Citrus stack is one I must have. AND the Kidlet one!

    ReplyDelete
  23. great uses of the stacks, especially the surprise of a Christmas Stack lol but they do have some wonderful reds and whites for Valentines. Cannt wait to see the updated list, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a really bad obsession ...I have the need to have them all!!! Great idea using the holiday stacks for Valentine's Day...Thanks for lots of inspiring ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, they are all so cute, pretty, whimsical and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gorgeous projects and I am in love with the Be Mine and Blue Citrus stacks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love the new stacks and the projects are so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  28. OMG! Blue Citrus is to die for!! LOVE the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. DT fabulous job! That heart wreath is so cute! Love that idea:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    moni023 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a great idea to use the red and white Christmas paper for Valentine projects ! Thank you for the inspiration to think outside the box !

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the colors in the Blue Citrus and Christmas stacks!

    ReplyDelete