Thursday, February 21, 2013

Loads of Inspiration

Hey there!! Looking for some inspiration today? I have just the place for you to get it. 

We are so excited to see lots and lots of DCWV paper inspiration on the Jo-Ann Website under the "Projects" tab at the top. Here you will find great project ideas and easy to follow instructions all using your favorite DCWV Stacks. 


I have been looking through these all morning and I am amazed at all of the awesome ideas! If you click on the Video button, you will see some fun videos that I filmed showing off projects using our  newest stacks.



HERE you can watch a demo on how to print on our new 6x6 fabric paper. And check out the new Delightful Stack! Love the colors and prints in this one.


HERE is a video showing how you can make an awesome statement wall in your home using DCWV papers, home decor pieces and Blue Moon Beads. I wish you could see this in person, it is such a neat piece. The video will give you an awesome look :)

Look around the "Projects" section of Jo-Ann.com and I know you will find all kinds of inspiration to get your creative juices flowing :)




26 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the great video. Love the idea of printing on fabric paper and so many projects that can be done. Great inspiration today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Printing on fabric paper for craft projects is so awesome. Can't wait to try this and I love all the fun projects from JoAnn's. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off to check out the Joann's website!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got a pad of the fabric paper so this is very helpful! Thanks. I also just got a Joann's sale flyer in today's mail! Haven't looked at it yet but will be dreamin' of DCWV when I do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for filling us in on this....I am going to check it out. Love your idea's...Thanks for the video

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I will be spending some time on the computer looking at all of the wonderful ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some fun creative ideas :) Some of the pattern papers I want to just frame them and make them into art, they are just too pretty to use :)

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it! so many ideas, I wish I didn't have to work so I could scrap and design things more often....loved that delightful stack you were using as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! I can always use more inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool ideas! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sure hope they are going to have both on these online.The new stack is perfect for my wedding pictures I've waited 12 years to scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our local Joann's is so small, they only have 2 small aisles dedicated to scrapping. So imagine my delight when I stopped at a new Joann's near my DD, about 35 mins. away. Aisles and aisles of stamping, scrapping!!! I spent $100 and there was so much more I wanted! They had all the new 6x6 pads, and I got the corrugated and cork and adhesive fabric. All on sale! I am going now to see how to make that cute wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can't wait to go to JoAnn's and get some of those new stacks. After watching your video, I will be purchasing that fabric paper stack, for sure. Thanks for all the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, there is some major craft mojo hiding here, I really hope I can get to partake of some today too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow how cool is that. I never thought to use fabric in the priter thanks for sharing this Awesome idea.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Joann.com is my major source of "retail-therapy," but I never think to look at their projects! Now I will! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I will check out Joann's real soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great idea to create texture.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lots of wonderful ideas! Now all I need is the time! lol TFSHugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  20. How cool is that?? Printing on fabric?? What a great idea! Off to Joanns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks so much for the fun video. My Jo-Ann's doesn't offer classes so it's great that I can go to the blog and watch some of the projects!!

    Thanks again,

    Carmen L

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW - thank you - I can't wait until Jo-Ann's do international delivery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the tips! I had not thought of looking at joann.com for projects. I'm headed there now!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great videos and so many great ideas. thanks

    ReplyDelete