Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Beautiful Butterfly Garden

Hello my paper lovin' friends! Did everyone have a wonderful long weekend? My weekend included:

the spa.
monster truck show.
dinner with my nana.
all you can eat crab with friends.
sleeping in.
cardmaking.
catching up on downton abbey. how can the kill him off?!

How is that for an eclectic weekend! Weekends are definetly my regrouping time. 

I have two winners to announce from our Valentines Day giveaway on Thursday. If you are one of our lucky paper winners, email me your address so I can send your prize. {erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com}

Congratulations to

I would love to win please

AND

Happy Valentine's Day!!! And thanks for the opp to win!!!



Have you seen this new, beautiful breath of fresh paper at Jo-Ann? I loved it when I first saw it but love it even more as I see the amazing projects that have been made with it! Funny how that happens sometimes, right?!


Our Design Team member, Hilde, always blows me away with amazing, detailed layouts. I love this one that she made using the Butterfly Garden Stack. 


I love all of the little details and butterflies that she cut out to embellish her layout. See more of her layout HERE.


Hilde also made this layout as well. I love the layered circles that frame her photos. 


And the butterflies and flowers go hand in hand. These projects are making me so pumped for SPRING! HERE is more views of her layout.


Rita from our Design Team makes these amazing art journals. I love how she mixes paper, paint and her talent to make these unique books. This one uses the Butterfly Garden Stack and I think it so pretty.


And I really just love this quote! More views of Rita's book can be seen HERE on her blog.

I hope you loved these beautiful projects. Our design team just blows me away! Can't wait to share even more creative inspiration this week. Stay tuned!

Have a wonderful day!



39 comments:

  1. I can't wait for this that's for sure! Gorgeous paper and projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous projects! That stack is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Love the classic and romantic designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners! Those layouts Hilde made are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful projects with this stack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the possibilities for this stack, such rich and textured colors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners! Beautiful quote! May I borrow it? I love butterflies so this paper makes my heart sing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are right, Erin! The paper is beautiful and the finished projects just show it off more! Makes me want to get right to work/play!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful stack and projects!! BTW, they killed Matthew because the actor who played him did not renew his contract.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the stack and the Quote.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a beautiful paper stack; I adore butterflies! I love the pages you created with them-very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Paper Stacks!Congrats to both winners,
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to the winners! I am excited about this gorgeous stack!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congratulations to the winners. Who was the third winner?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful layouts and congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just picked up some new stacks! Love love love!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations Angie and CiCi - hope you have lots of crafty fun with your prize stacks!!!

    Beautiful new stack, lovely layouts and WOW - fabulous art journal pages too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a lovely looking stack and wonderful layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  19. congratulations angie clarke.......i wonder if we are related somewhere down the line...i am michelle clarke:) Love the butterflies dcwv

    ReplyDelete
  20. What great projects. I love all of the flowers and butterfly's. Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful projects! Can't WAIT for spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing papers, I too am ready for spring and think it's just around the corner, someone saw a robin in the valley last week!! Whooohooo.

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are amazing - just love these papers.....

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats to the winners!! Ooooh, I love this stack and the designs are so beautiful, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a wonderful stack! It is going to be a must have on my list.

    Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  26. gorgeous! I can't wait for the new stacks - our Jo Ann's does not have them out yet - I keep checking...

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a gorgeous stack! And, the layouts are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow...What a great weekend you had. Congratulations to the winners this week too....YAY for you...This has to be my favorite Stack....The butterflies are amazing and so beautiful. These layouts are gorgeous. Wonderful job ladies. I love them... HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful pages ladies. How could you go wrong with all those beautiful butterflies! I was so looking forward to Downtons last episode.
    And as soon as it showed him riding with the top down, big smile and looking like he's on top of the world, that something bad was going to happen!!! But I didn't want him to die!!!!!! I can't imagine what season 4's first episode will be like! I was actually hoping to get the news that the Bates' were expecting at the end. But not the end we got!
    Well, thanks for sharing the layouts and congrats to the winners. Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  30. This stack is soooo Pretty in person!! I have used mine a couple times now since I won it. One of my favorites!!

    Hugs, Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  31. Those papers are just GORGEOUS. The projects and amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  32. So pretty! Love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love this paper butterflies are my favorite

    ReplyDelete