Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Bouquet of Layouts

Hello! Thanks for stopping by the blog today :) I have some good information for all of our Utah/Idaho Stack-a-holics along with some amazing inspiration for all of you! 

The Scrapbook USA Expo is coming up in Sandy, Utah! The dates are March 22 & 23rd. You can get ticket information and show floor hours HERE on their website. If you buy your tickets online use the code: die2 to get $2 off a one day admission or $4 off a two day. 

We will have a big ol' booth there once again, with lots of amazing deals! And our blog fans will once again get some extra specials at our booth. The Expo has a goal to donate a ton of cards to "Cards with Care" which gives cards to multiple organizations including the local Huntsman Cancer Center. So they are encouraging all of you to bring some cards that you have handmade to donate. There will be a place to drop them off near the entrance. Can't wait to see all of you there!

And now on to some paper inspiration!


I was just at my Michaels and spotted this awesome stack still out and I thought, what a perfect stack for spring!! So I wanted to feature it today on some great layouts that our design team made. 
Bouquet de Fleur is soooo pretty in real life, you must see it!


Dayna Sabrina made this fun layout...I love the photos are of the photographer! So cute :) I remember loving my camera when I was a little girl, something magical about discovering the concept of capturing time. The Bouquet de Fleur really shines in this layout! See more of it HERE on her blog.


Sara made this beautiful layout also using this stack. You can start to see how versatile this stack is. Family, kids, love...the paper goes with so much! And I really love how Sara layers the great papers. HERE you can see more of her page.


Jan made these two layouts using Bouquet de Fleur Stack. There are a lot of great blue and green prints in this stack that can be used for boy themed pages. Jan did just that on this fun page!


Then she took the same stack, same basic layout and switched out the photos and papers for some feminine prints. I love doing this when I am trying to get a lot of pages done at once. So easy to just switch things around for a whole new look!

Hope you love these pages as much as I do! Have a wonderful day.

39 comments:

  1. Wow...this is beautiful. I love the colors of this stack. These pages are so cute. I love them all. What a great idea to switch them around just a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot believe this paper! I LOVE it!!! I really wish I had girls to scrap for because if I did, I would snatch this stack up so fast...
    Great job on the layouts ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! These are very beautiful! I think the first one is probably one of the prettiest pages I have seen. GREAT JOB!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this paper! Any chance you guys will come up to Anchorage any time soon? I would love to go to a show :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors in this one, so happy and joyful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What gorgeous paper and layouts! So inspiring- thanks for sharing them.
    For those of you who live in Utah and Idaho, please have enough fun for us all. I know you will have great fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, so I am definitely getting this stack for my already overflowing paper collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This stack has such pretty colors:) DT great job with all the layouts, they were all so pretty:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty layouts! I can't wait for Spring and lots of flower pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous layouts and the versatility of this stack for boys and girls is amazing. What a beautiful stack. Guess I'll go Michaels and look for it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so pretty! The colors and the
    patterns are great.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to the ScrapbookUSA Expo. I have already bought my tickets for the all night party. Can't wait to see what DCWV will have. Your booth is always my first stop. The layouts are wonderful. I love all of the colors that are in this stack.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great stack! Can you guys come to the Scrapbook Expo in Texas next year? We'd love to have you! Or maybe CKC Houston?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, what a gorgeous stack! I LOVE the layouts, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely layouts.I love how the quilt patterned paper matches the quilt in the pictures of the last one - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so beautiful! I'm doing more scrapbooking now and loving my stacks more than ever! They do so much of the work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful layouts and the pictures are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So incredibly gorgeous...love the colors and florals ! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  19. WOW such beautiful layouts and i love this stack.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful layouts! But how can you go wrong, great pix of some beautiful kids and great papers, picture perfect layouts.
    Once again, I have to ask if we can move to Sandy! lol TFS Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the layouts = especially the last one. Have to get back into scrapbooking, been doing cards for a few years. Your papers are so awesome!!!!!!!!!
    Mstgane
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  22. color tones are wonderful, great layouts
    ava g

    ReplyDelete
  23. Bouquet de Fluer is GORGEOUS!! Love, love, love the spring colors. Another stack I HAVE TO HAVE :-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love it.There are colors for girls and colors for boys.I have to have it.My husband said I'm a paper hoarder but I say a girl can never have enough paper.It's great when I can just open the cupboard and have a million choices.I like your paper pads more than clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful paper and the layout with your kids is FABULOUS....

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous inspiration....love this stack! Perfect for my DGD's pages, and my flower gardens, too!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, the papers in this floral stack are awesome!!! I don't usually scrap with floral papers but these are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a lovely stack and beautiful set of layouts!!!
    The colours and patterns are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  29. What Beautiful stack I love the colors and its my Favorite color purples thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful colors and layouts for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  31. super super pretty stack and layouts! so love the colors and patterns.

    ♥Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love Jan's feminine version using the same stack. So soft and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Pretty layouts! I love the purple in this stack

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the purple in this stack. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  35. I love that the Expo is so close to my house...now I just have to justify going there and only bring $20 so I don't spend too much.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This stack is so beautiful. I love it!! Oh, I think it is so nice to make cards for others. 'Way to go DCWV!!

    ReplyDelete