Thursday, January 31, 2013

DT Spotlight: Thomisia Francois


Hey there! How are you?

I want to introduce you to one of my friends!


This is Thomisia! She is super talented, gorgeous and the Queen of the Double Layout.

We love having Thomisia on our Design Team! Here is a little bit of what she shared about herself when she applied for the team. I think it's so cute and many of you can probably relate! Not me of course ;) lol!

I'm already a DCWV addict and it almost ruined Mother's Day for my kids. Long story short. My family knows how much I love a stack. They were excited to present me with fabulous stacks that they had picked out for me. I opened my gift, smiled, and said, "Aww, thank you but I already have these." So they go back to the store and call me while flipping through each stack. They repeatedly ask me about each one that they like. My reply was, "Yes, that one is nice but I have those also." At that point, my family informed that I had issues and I agreed.

 My name is Thomisia Francois and I'd love to be on the DCWV Stack-a-holic Design Team. I've always loved crafts and photography so my passion for scrapping came naturally. I've been a scrapbooker for fourteen years. Patterned paper is my favorite supply and I love the variety that DCWV provides. Paper crafting can be such an expensive hobby but I want to assist in informing fellow scrappers about the quality product that DCWV provides for a great value. I'd like the opportunity to help show the versatility of the DCWV brand and provide inspiration for other paper crafters. I'd like to be a part of turning those that may not be as hooked as I am into future stack-a-holics. I also think that my fun-loving and reliable personality would be a great asset to the team.

See, she is adorable, right?! Check out some of her fun projects.


Lamp / Teenage Dream Stack & Femme Fetale Stack


Spring Frame / Spring Glitter Stack and Summer Dream Stack


Layout / Lemon Flower Stack & Black Currant Stack


Card / The Green Stack

Check out Thomisia's blog HERE and see more of her great projects!! Thanks, girl, for being such a great asset to our team!

40 comments:

  1. You really have one talented DT, and Thomisia is truly talented. I LOVE the lamp shade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love these projects!! What a great style!!! Nice to meet you Thomisia!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the fun Thomisia brings! A great talent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really inspirational projects. Thomisia, I can so relate to your story. My family just gives me giftcards now, if they want to help with my crafting supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are awesome! Love the two page LO, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful project, really like the 2 page layout. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are very talented and your projects are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not only is Thomisia beautiful, but her work is beautiful also!! :) ~Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey girl! I see you! Congrats and you know I LOVE your work and your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome, Tomisia! Love your style, so bright and colorful, and FUN! Great use of the pps! Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute projects, Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the lamp shade but couldn't find it on her blog. Is there a direct link to it? I'd love to know how it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute story. I still haven't convinced my family that scrap related things are the best gift for me. They'd rather pick out things for me. I keep telling myself... It's all about the love. Beautiful lady with an adorable child! I love the projects. TFS Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Thomisia, Congratulations! I've always been a fan of your double layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great getting to know you and see your work Thomisia - congratulations on joining the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats to a talented crafter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think congratulations is deserving to such a very talented and loving young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations! Looking forward to seeing more of your fantastic creations.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations. You projects are very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Ha... love her style ANd her sense of humour!

    ReplyDelete
  23. such cute projects. Love the lamp and all the pretty colorful tulle.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on being featured. I like all of your projects, but I particularly love your layout and how you used those two stacks together. I already have the Lemon Stack but I just might need to take another look-see at the Black Currant stack. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, what creative projects! I love that you used colors that i would normally not use...now I'm motivated to look at my papers in a new way!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats!!! Love everything!!!! Beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations in order. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Awesome projects! Congratulations....well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you all for the sweet comments! You know how to make a girl feel special, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  30. It is so nice to meet you, Thomisia!! Thank you for sharing your talent with us....congrats on being a team member!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congrats to a very talented crafter! You do terrific work, especially your LOs! I look forward to seeing more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful work! A super talented crafter for sure!

    ReplyDelete