Friday, December 28, 2012

A Little Neon In Your Life

Hello!! I hope you are all enjoying your week! This is kinda of a random little week in between holidays. I am excited to have another holiday but also ready for some structure that January will bring. I can't believe it will be 2013! Are you doing anything fun for New Years? We will be at a big party, can't wait!

First off, I have a couple winners from Wednesday's post. I loved reading your feedback on the new Collage Art Stack! I think you will love seeing it person too. Congrats to these two winners who will receive their own Collage Art Stack.

What beautiful colors and images!
AND

LOVE the Collage stack! I would LOVE to win it and use it in my art journal!

Send me your addresses and I will get your prizes right to you!
{erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com}



With New Years here, I thought it would be a good day to share some COLOR and NEON with you!! Have you seen this Neon Chic Stack?? It's out at Michaels and so much fun!


I love this desktop set that DT Member Karen Hanson made. "Slowly back away from the tools...and nobody gets hurt." LOL, totally makes me laugh! You crafters are awesome!


These would just make me happy sitting on my desk! Love the rolled flowers too. See more of Karen's set on her blog HERE.


DT Member Karla Der made this great layout with the stack. The compliment her Fremont Street Experience in Vegas perfectly! If anyone has been to Fremont Street, you know how bright and colorful it is!!!


Love it! Great job, Karla! See more of her layout HERE on her blog.


And team member Jan Garber made this darling set for her grandson! She used the Neon Chic Stack and also the Chalkboard Stack! They pair up perfectly.


Jan gives great instruction on how to make this project. See them HERE!

I hope everyone has a wonderful day and a Happy New Year! I am ready for another 4 day weekend and then kids are back to school on the 2nd. Seems early this year!

See you back here on Wednesday!

28 comments:

  1. Very cool! My daughter is into nothing but neon lately. This is great! And the treat box for the little man is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! I'm growing fonder of neon! I need those bright colors in my life! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners!! Oh, I admit that I popped over to Michaels today to find The Collage Art stack....they did not have it. I know, Erin, you said it would be coming out in January. A girl can always hope....right??

    Thanks, DT, for your awesome inspiration. Oh, I can't wait to create with the Neon Chic stack. Yes, I have that one, too. I confess again....I am a stack-a-holic!

    Happy New Year,

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun are each of these..the treat box is just such a fun idea. Love the flowers on the tool cans!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Neon stack! Such fun colors to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Neon stacks..how fun is it going to be to work with them!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOOOHHH! This stack is GROOVY! Thank you for the great Collage Art Stack prize from Wed. (I WON!) I can't wait to start my new art journal I got from my sister for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool projects! I know neon is in, because every tshirt my kids have to get for school (for band, for 8th grade, for choir...) - All the shirts are neon!
    So this stack is especially timely because it mathes lots of the colors in my kids' clothes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great projects and so fun. Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the winners. These are wonderful projects. Love the neon color it is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That paper couldn't be more perfect for the photo on the layout shown. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had run out and bought this stack when it first came out. One of my faves! I made a few cards with this stack and I am loving these projects and giving me more ideas to create with

    ReplyDelete
  13. such a great stack - reminds me of all my stuff growing up in the 70s...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great projects. Love the desk set. Thanks for sharing, and Happy New Year all!
    Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  15. i can see lots of uses for this stack for kid related projects and lo's. a fun stack for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a fun stack, and love that treat box...my grandkids are going to love that one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great projects. That is one fun stack. Really great for kids projects.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Karen, I love your tool holder! I think I will be doing a little work on my can holders too. So cute!
    I'm loving the neon colors more and more. So nice to brighten things up a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the snack set, so sweet. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. These bright colors will cheer up the gloomy, Winter days! Craft on......

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow--very fun colors and projects.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Funky colors! love the projects.

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love using neon colours and this stack is so colourful, I love it! Love all the projects too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. this is a great stack...awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loving those bright neon colors, what better way to start the New Year off with a bright palette to work with! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete