Friday, November 2, 2012

November Stack-a-holic Template Challenge

Hey everyone! So excited for today's blog post! I just never get tired of these monthly challenges ;) I hope you don't either!

I have November's Sketches and inspiration all ready for you. It seems like these sketches were super easy to work with. My projects went together easily and I love how they turned out. 

Here are the deets if you are new to our play group!

Who: YOU!

What: November Stack-a-holic Template Challenge

Where: Post your projects using a DCWV Stack to our DCWV Facebook page or email me your photo! {erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com}

When: Deadline November 28th

Why: Because sometimes we just need a little boost to get creating, plus it's fun!

Here is your page sketch!


I love this layout...cute banner, square photos. LOVE! Both of the sketches this month are from Got Sketch? Thank you!


I used my current fav "Wild Splendor Stack" to make my thankful layout. 


It's so good to just sit and make a layout like this. Keeps you centered and grateful! Both things that I am trying to work on lately ;)


DT Stack-a-holic Sara made this layout using the sketch. The prints in the Mainstreet Stack work perfectly! I always see this stack pop up in your submissions, you must still love it too!

And for our card sketch....


I was feeling a like it was time to get into the holiday spirit ;)


I swear, our holiday stacks this year are just going to make the Holidays THAT much better! I used the Heirloom Christmas Stack that is out at Jo-Ann Stores. Love the glaze on some of the prints...like that red chevron. Can I have a whole stack of chevron pretty please? ;)


DT Member Britt made this card with the sketch. I just love it too!! She used the Winter Holiday Stack that is out at Michaels. Adorable, love that Santa face!


And my sweet DT friend Jan made this card with the Heirloom Christmas Stack as well. I love all of the different looks that you can get with one sketch. Our heart and prayers are with Jan right now as she is grieving the loss of her father. We love you, Jan!!!

I hope you have loved these sketches and projects! I can't wait to see what you create! I think we will take December off of the Challenges and start again in January. We have lots of fun stuff in store for you in December here on the blog!

Have a wonderful weekend!



33 comments:

  1. The sketches are great.
    My god bless Jan and her family....

    ReplyDelete
  2. My sympathy to Jan....losing a father is a real tough one. So sorry.
    As for the new sketch challenge. AWESOME!!! Can't wait to work on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The page sketch is perfect for all those Instagram pictures I have been hoarding with no ideas for! Thanks!! And my prayers are with Jan as well, my husband lost his father near the Holidays and sometimes it is hard to find joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sketches...can't wait to get started!
    Deepest sympathy to Jan and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sketches! I have plans to sit down w/ my scrapping supplies this weekend, going to try these both out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I love these posts! Really gets me motivated! To scrap and to buy more stacks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really enjoy the monthly challenges! These are great sketches you have given us today. Can't wait to get started.
    My sympathy to Jan and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I REALLY love both sketches!!!!!!!! I especially love the card because I have been wanting to do something with small blocks of paper but havent found a cute sketch to help with inspiration! Now just to pick a stack and get started!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the sketch !! It wil be fun to work with square photos. Love the photo on your layout at the bottom right, your little guys are too cute with their hands on their eyes !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always look forward to the new sketches! Thoughts go out to Jan and loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sketches. The squares are great. Hope I find some time to play this month.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like these sketches this month. I really hope I can make the time to play along this month.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love these sketches. Hopefully, I'll actually have a day to participate this month, if everyone stays healthy! (including me)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Sketches, may actually give it a try this month:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry to hear of Jan's loss - our thoughts are with her and her family too.
    Great sketches, lovely layouts and fun cards - can't wait to join the fun of the November Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this sketch. You always give us great challenges. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love these sketches. I might even participate.... To Jan, I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my dad a long time ago. Recently, my DIL lost her dad. We know how you feel. We'll be praying for your family.
    Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  18. G R E A T sketches (as always), and love today's inspiration! Can't wait to dig into the Christmas stacks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the sketches! Great layouts and cards from the designers.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great sketches, all the layouts & cards are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Nice sketches and cards...thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  22. That sketch has me itching to get creating! Love the card inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  23. LOVE these cards and the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful sketches! and great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I look forward to the begining of each month and the new sketches, so I personally will miss having a December sketch! I will try to remember to be thankful of the times when we get sketches. Here is my card:
    http://inthehillsofnorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2012/11/reminder-go-to-this-post-if-you-want-to.html

    ReplyDelete
  26. So much inspiration! Great sketches:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Looking forward to participating in the November challenge. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabulous sketch! It took a while, but I figured out what to do with it. :)

    http://disneydarling07.blogspot.com/2012/11/dcwv-november-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  29. Here is my take of the layout sketch:
    http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/199877/view/3795501/-1/1.html

    Monique Fox
    mnfoxx1110@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. hopefully i'm just in time!!!! my entry: http://rwkrafts.blogspot.com/2012/11/my-meeko.html

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adorable card with unique design and eye pleasing shades...your approach towards designing inspires me a lot...

    ReplyDelete