Friday, November 30, 2012

November Stack-a-holic Challenge Winners


Hey guys! Can you believe it's the end of another month? Time keeps flying by...we better make sure we enjoy it! I really enjoyed going through all of the entries this month. I decided that this will be the last entry of the year and we will resume in 2013. December is just too busy for everyone! I will make sure the challenge is back tho!

Thank you to Got Sketch? Both of our sketches came from them this month and we really appreciate it!



This was November's Page Sketch. And here is our wonderful Top 10!


Becky Daly / Luxury Stack


Yolanda Burke / Cafe Med Stack


Jessica / Edumacation Stack


Cheri O'Neill / Great Vacation Stack


Jennifer Russell / Winter Stack


Holly Tolman / Spring Stack


Angela Alexander / Cotton Bloom Stack


Holly Hughes / Sweet Stack


Sue Sedlak / Indian Summer Stack


Christy Strutt / Fresh Floral Stack

Great job everyone! Love those pages :) And now on to the cards!



Here was our November card template. And for the Top 10...


Aimitup / Autumn Melody Stack


Karen Waldner / Garden Party Stack


Tracy Moloney / Brights Cardstock Stack


Gramma Suzi / Latte Stack


Sandi Pressley / Mrs. Claus Kitchen Stack


Altina Robinson / Garden Tea Party Stack


Beth Fiscus / Amber Autumn Stack


Angela Mueller / Doodlin' Around Stack


Jamie Larsen / Christmas Stack



Pam Haskin / Heirloom Stack

Everyone did such a great job! Thank you to all who participated! For our 2 winners chosen by random...Congrats to:

HOLLY HUGHES

AND

JAMIE LARSEN!

This time, email Megan Lloyd at meganlloyd@diecutsinc.com and send her your address. She is waiting to hear from each of you to get your prizes out to you!

Have a wonderful weekend! I'll be back here on Monday!

22 comments:

  1. Congrats to all! I cant wait until January for the next sketch!! Thanks for all the inspiration month to month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for choosing me for the top 10 (happy dance) see you in January

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited!! I see my page!! Congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so much fun to see so many takes on the sketches! Congrats, Winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome work everyone. Congrats, winners! So much inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for choosing me to be among the to 10 in the cards! Congrats to Holly and Jamie for getting the fun prizes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to everyone. I love the sketches that were chosen this month and will have to experiment with them as I ran out of time to play this month.

    ReplyDelete
  9. GRATZ! winners, all the projects were wonderful, such creativity. thank you fo rsharing your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see my card! Thanks for choosing me for the Top 10! It's always fun to see everyone's take on the sketches. I look at some and wonder why I didn't think of that. Congrats to all the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for selecting me for the top 10!! So excited and congrats to everyone else!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanx for choosing me in the top 10!!! Yay! I had so much fun with the sketch! Congrats to the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous projects--congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to the winners!! All great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to all the winners. You did a fabulous job on your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely projects all! Congrats ladies! I want to wish every one a very Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays. Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  17. So fabulous! Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW they all look amazing. congrats to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congratulations Holly and Jamie!!!
    Thank you for including me in the top 10 too :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats to the winners, I finally made it to the top ten Yah.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations everyone! I was so happy to get to play along this month and very happy to make the top 10 as well.

    ReplyDelete