Thursday, November 29, 2012

Holiday Gift Show LAST WEEKEND


Attention all Scrap-a-holics, Home D├ęcor Lovers,  Jewelry Geniuses, and Master Gift Givers!

We will be at the Christmas Gift Show in Orem (University Mall in the Old Nordstrom space) for 1 more weekend only!  After this, our next sale will held at the Scrapbook USA Expo in March (Southtowne Expo center in Sandy).  We aren’t sure when our next local sale after that will be, so make sure to come see us now!  This is an event you won’t want to miss!

At this show, you will be able to come and stock up on:
Paper stacks
Calendar kits
Box of cards
Seasonal Stickers
Frames (restocked)
Peel and Stick wall art
Vinyl sayings
Calendar boards (regular and small—also restocked)
Decorative magnets
And oodles of fabulous jewelry-making supplies!!

Looking for a sweet deal (aren’t we all??)?  Here are the specials* for each day:
Friday, November 30th:
From 10am to noon, receive 30% off your entire order
From noon to 6pm, receive 40% off 2 items
From 6pm to close (10pm), receive 50% off one item and 40% off another item
Saturday, December 1st:
From 9am to noon, receive 30% off your entire order
From noon to 6pm, receive 40% off 2 items
From 6pm to close (10pm), receive 50% off 2 items
Monday, December 3rd:
From 10am to noon, receive 40% off 2 items
From noon to 5pm, receive 50% off 2 items
From 5 to close (8pm), receive 30% off your entire order

*You will need to mention this blog post to receive the above deals

Remember, our blog specials mentioned last week still apply, as well as the above specials.  We can’t wait to see you!

18 comments:

  1. I wish I could make it! But I"m saving my money for more stacks, therefore paying for airfare is out of the question....priorities, ya know. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These deals should be on a traveling road show. If only...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You mentioned the other specials are still valid but when I tried the
    Cyber 12 for 30% it didn't work. Do I just need to add a note about the blog post to get it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherry-this is completely from the DCWV Deals sale. CYBER12 is expired. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like some wonderful items at great prices! I wish I lived closer :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dang, I guess the airline ticket would offset the deals, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all of the wonderful deals. I visited the sale last weekend and stocked up on paper stacks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun shopping this will be! Wish I lived close enough to go. I can just imagine all the shoppers snapping up these great deals. Have fun everyone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Shopping EVERYONE :)
    ... I wish I could fly on over and bag some bargains with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great deals! If only I lived in Utah.. . . . . . ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love to go if I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I keep telling him we need to move to Utah... but he doesn't think so. lol TFS and I know everyone will have a great time. Jess

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how i wish i lived there. have fun to all who can go to the sale.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful projects. Wonderful job ladies. Congratulations to the winner...

    ReplyDelete