Monday, November 19, 2012

Fun Fall Cards

Hey everyone! Enjoying your Monday so far?? I hope so! It is a short week for me. Our office is closed on Thursday and Friday for Thanksgiving. It will be a nice, long weekend with family :)

I want to announce 2 new winners from last week's blog comments. I love reading all of your feedback! Keep them coming! If you are a winner, email me your address. {erinmadsen@diecuts.com}

Congrats to:

Wow!!! These are all soooo GORGEOUS!!!!


AND

Super love the gift boxes with its dimensional tags and the LO is so beautiful I love the torn edges.
Luanne





I wanted to share some fun fall cards with you. Because after this week....we will be in complete HOLIDAY mode! And I just can't wait :) This card made by DT Member Karen Hanson is using the Wild Splendor Stack. I love how the flowers pop off of that stripe print.


And the stitching and ribbon are a perfect finishing touch. You can see more of Karen's card on her blog HERE


DT Stack-a-holic Karla Der made this fun card. She has a great tutorial on how to make it on her blog post HERE. It is unique and uses my favorite tool, the Scor-Pal!


Here is a look at the inside of the card--just waiting for a sweet message.


And I love DT Member Jan's Java card! The heart actually has coffee embossed into it for a great smell! How clever. And the Blue Moon Beads are a great finishing touch.


Love beads as accents on cards! See how Jan used the coffee and embossing powder HERE.

I hope you all have a great Monday! Thanks for stopping by!


31 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards DT! Loved the fall colors and all the different styles you guys used on your cards:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Even more beautiful fall cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great beads live all the collectionßs pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the cards. The coffee and beads are a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice fall cards. The coffee beans
    embossed is a fun idea.

    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy thanksgiving, erin!!!!! enjoy your well-earned days off :)
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the cards - the first one is very original, love it ! Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones ! Enjoy the time off !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards, all! How unique to emboss the coffee into the card to get the aroma of the coffee -- love that idea. TFS! Have a wonderful and happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards! What beautiful paper. And yay to a short work week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful fun cards. Love the coffee card. Clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these cards are beautiful! I especially love the first one, the easel card!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards! I have never tried an easel card, but these two are giving me ideas.... and the coffee cup card is too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely cards ladies! Thanks for sharing your spectacular talents.
    Happy Thanksgiving all!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  14. These cards are just so lovely! Great work, gals, and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. both cards are lovely, love the idea of embossing with coffee,

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are so Beautiful....I love them all. Love those charms too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. GRATZ! winners! I love easle cards. the cards all are made with beautiful fall colors, love the flowers on the 1st, the 2nd card has wonderful inking, and the 3rd has that gorgeous background and charms. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these colors! Easel cards are one of my favorite go-to styles. Unless you are a crafter, it is always a little surprise, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful cards! I love the links to the how-to's so that I can get a better idea of how everything goes together.

    Lu

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards by all! Love the coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations to the lucky winners :)

    Fabulous cards shared today, all special, too hard to pick a favourite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a super Beautiful easel Cards. love the look of this. and the Memories one is so Beautiful it brings back so many Memories of having coffee with my mom and the time piece charm adds such a special touch. thanks for sharing and I have always loved your paper stacks and the projects that are made with them.
    Hugs
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are beautiful fall cards! Love the different papers on the first card with pretty flowers and the glittered hearts on the 3rd card. And thank you! Lucky me.

    Luanne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get a "Delay Delivery Status Notification" when I sent my address to erinmadsen@diecuts.com. please let me know if you receive the mail or where can I send to with another email address. Thank you! Luanne

      sisterscraftcafe at gmail dot com

      Delete
    2. I've already sent my details to your address using two different email accounts with different domains and getting delay delivery failures/communication link failure. Here is my address posting here.

      Name: Luanne Pang
      Address:
      iComm International Inc
      5th Floor Skyrise1 Bldg.,
      Cebu IT Park, Lahug
      Cebu City, 6000
      Central Visayas,
      Philippines

      Delete
  24. I just love all of them, especially the way the all "jump" off of the page with the wonderful details. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful cards thanks for sharing.
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning cards, love the beautiful fall colors!!

    ReplyDelete