Monday, October 1, 2012

September Template Top 10's!



Ok is it me or did September just FLY by?! I think the older I get the quicker time goes? Do you agree??! Another month is over and we have a couple TOP 10's to share for our Layout & Card Sketch  Challenges! Lots of Stack-a-holics played this month, thank you to everyone! The quality of work was incredible this month!

Here is September's layout sketch, in case you missed it. Thank you, Susan from Sketch Savvy!


And here is your Top 10 layouts!


Heather Krigbaum / Ghosts & Goblins Stack


Sandi Pressley / Snapshot Stack


Kline Torres / Mariposa Stack


Barbara Grenberg / Fun in the Sun Stack


Cindy Velasquez / Blossom Song Stack


Karen Hunter / All Dolled Up Stack


Claire Spielman / Cherry Limeade Stack


Charity Becker / Coral Couture Stack


Marie Otake / Neon Chic Stack


Sofia Peniche / Carnival Stack


And now for our September Card Sketch! Thank you Jana Eubank for letting us use your card sketch :)



Alaina Wall / All About Boy Stack


Amanda Lundgren / Baby Girl Stack


Mary Field / Gilded Orchard Stack


Cheryl Bullock / Tis the Season Stack


Kathy Perry / Wild Splendor Stack


Gini Cagle / Rustic Stack


Jamie Papantonakis / Ultimate Stack


Kerri West / Sweet Stack


Vivian Sung Soon Keh / Tradewinds Stack


Altina Robinson / Tres Chic Stack

I have picked 2 {random winners} to receive some fun paper goodies from DCWV! 

Congratulations to

Kline

&

Gini


Email me your addresses and I will get your prizes right out to you! 
{erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com}

I hope you have a fabulous day! I will be back on Wednesday with October's Sketches!



33 comments:

  1. Lovely entries, always gets me so inspired to play, yet I never do lol, maybe this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners....
    and Everyone who made the Top 10

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful projects, folks! They are all so well done and I just love the variety of stacks and possibilities that are always displayed here! I love Karen's little crafter - she's so in the zone, Charity's furbaby showcased as such, the rick rack on Amanda's card and some Gilded Orchard loveliness! Shout out to Gini and her fantastic blooms, as well! Thanks so much - you guys have made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are all wonderful! Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the top 10. I loved seeing all the projects this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm honored and excited to be among the Top 10 of such talented ladies! Nice job, everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous layouts and cards!! So impressed. Congrats to all these participants!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What goregeous layouts and cards. Everyone's work is amazing. Thanks for sharing. Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrads to everyone... some beautiful work here!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super pretty layouts and cards:) Congrats to the winners!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. EXCITED and HONORED to be in the TOP 10 l/o sketches! This truly was a challenge and took me up a couple of notches out of my comfort zone and for that, I owe you,Erin, DCWV & Susan MANY THANKS. I looked at all the amazing entries and now I know what a difficult position you were in. Each one reflects a world of creative touches and that's what makes this crafting hobby such a day to day, open ended learning experience. DCWV is my ONLY choice for paper collections!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous layouts and cards from these sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to the top 10 and the lucky winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow lucky me!!!
    It's been quite a day for me but seeing this has really given me my energy back.
    Thank you so much for picking my layout as one of the top 10!
    Will send you my addy right away ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! Such beautiful projects ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yes Erin,time does go faster the older you get. It's fairly whizzing by me these days.
    All beautiful works of art! TFS ladies. Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great projects everyone! Congrats to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovin' all the great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful projects! Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous Projects ladies. Well done!!!! Congratulations to all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh wow all the projects are fabulous. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, what beautiful projects, ladies....I am definitely inspired!

    Congrats to everyone on a job well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. fantastic projects by all. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  24. thse are fabulous projects by all. The layouts are so welldone and the card are so cute. Love the "You light up my life' card

    ReplyDelete
  25. What fantastic creations. Well done ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gratz! to the winners!

    Beautiful layouts and cards. Great variety and inspirations. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations to all1 I see my Kiwi peep Kerri's card up there-WTG girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats, Kline and Gina! I am honored to again be in the running, and I thank everyone who submitted to the Sept. Challenges for the wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats to the winners and loving the amazing projects I'm seeing!

    ReplyDelete