Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Halloween Eve

I can't believe that tomorrow is Halloween! I love our traditions on Halloween. Kids dressing up at school. A parade down the street at the end of the school day. Trick or Treating. Soup & Homemade Bread. Lots of chocolate ;) Such fun traditions! I better eat salad and all veggies to make up for tomorrow. Yes, I am one of those who totally sneak candy every time the door bell rings! And we get LOTS of kids in our neighborhood!

I have a few last Halloween projects to share with you!


I love this place setting made by DT Member Britt! I think anyone would love to sit down at this table. She used the awesome "Bewitched Stack" for her table setting.


I love all of the little details that Britt included on this set up. You can see even more photos HERE on her blog post!


Britt also made this great layout using the "Bewitched Stack". I love how the purple paper is used which is not usually traditional Halloween. But I love the page and think it's really fun!

See more of Britt's page HERE!


DT Stack-a-holic Sara used the Bewitched Stack and Blue Moon Beads to make these awesome necklaces! She rolled paper to make the beads and mixed them up with other beads.


I just love seeing this project and thinking of all the things that you really can do with paper! So clever :) See how Sara made her necklace and paper beads on her blog HERE.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day on Halloween Eve! I'll show you a picture tomorrow of what my little boys chose to dress up as this year ;) Very cute!!!

25 comments:

  1. What a fun post today. Loved the placemats. I'm going to make those for my Gr Grandkids. The pink layout was so cute. never thought up that color for a pumpkin layout. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun on Halloween, Erin!! Thanks so much for all of the inspiration. We can't wait to see your post Halloween pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The necklaces are way cute and I love the table setting!!! The DT really has some amazing talent. Thanks for sharing the Halloween ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the place setting! So cute! And the necklace is very creative! Great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow....this is Awesome...I love the fun colors. Really like the pink and purple layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects--I really like the necklaces.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to stop putting it off! I need to make some beads! They are just so fun! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your placemat! You could use that technique for every single holiday and celebration! And, the jewels on the pumpkins, gotta love that! THanks for so many fun ideas today! And, hi to Suzi who commented just before me. She's new here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great placemat and silveware wrap combo. love the carving pumpkins layout, wonderful colors. and the beads are so cool, love them. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the placemat, what a great idea! I been MIA lately, beeen so busy, but your fan is back:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like the placemat. Such fun Halloween projects.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that placemat...too darling! The layout is gorgeous too, love how bright it is. Happy Halloween Eve!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AMAZINGLY cute ideas...time to pin! Thanks for sharing and enjoy Halloween.
    Creative Wishes,
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I adore that purple pumpkin carving layout - the non-traditional colors are fantastic!! All the projects are great! ~Kathy
    kathymolina1@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. placemats are adorable. wish i had time to make some today. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We don't get a lot of kids in our appt complex. I think a lot of people take their kids to their parents neighborhoods. We do get a few every year. So I have some candy waiting. Ilove the placemats. Everyones projects are fabulous. TFS Happy Halloween! Jess

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such wonderful projects today. I am intrigued by the candle treatment. It looks like pieces of DP from DCWV rolled up and attached to the candle. Cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Fun projects! I love those paper beads! It has been a long time since I made those and I think I am going to have to try it again :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the projects. Who would of thought that pink would have made such a fun Halloween layout. It's so cute. And it's fun to see paper beads again.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG these projects are awesome! DT they are fabulous! Britt, I love your placemat idea, and the pink with purple halloween layout was so cute! Sara, love your necklaces, they are so cute and creative:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these projects AND check out my scraplift of Tessa's project from the Scor-Pal blog hop last week :)

    https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10200144934453009.202222.1440372514&type=1

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy Halloween to all! Cool projects!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fab projects!!! Love the placemat and beads - two projects I will definitely have to try re-creating at my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the Happy Halloween projects! The paper beads are a blast from the past for me!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW all these projects look amazing.

    ReplyDelete