Monday, October 15, 2012

All Eyes on Forever & Always

Well, another weekend is gone and another Monday is here! I hope each of you enjoyed your fall weekend. I feel like I say the same thing every Monday about how I spent my weekend. Football, friends, family and food! It's so funny to me but that is pretty much our life in the fall :) Both of my boys are playing Flag Football so we are having lots of fun watching that too!

I have some winners from last week's blog comments! Thank you to everyone who leaves feedback, especially those who left comments on Friday's video post. I love hearing what you think of those new releases! Today's 2 winners will receive some DCWV Halloween goodies! Woop, woop!

Congratulations to:

Thanks for this. I was beginning to think that Gertie was made of paper! And I just couldn't figure out how! lololol 
Big hugs, Jess


AND

I'm loving these new stacks! I don't know how you guys come up with so many great ideas!?! Can't wait to see them in person.



Email me your addresses and I will get your prize sent off to you right away!
{erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com}

Today I have some GORGEOUS cards to show you using the Forever & Always Stack that is out at Michaels right now. I just love this stack! Classic for sure :)


DT Member Britt Bass blew me away with this card. I just love it!!! The floral print on the paper just looks so pretty next to her bow and stamp. Love the colors too!

More views of Britt's gorgeous card can be found HERE.


DT Member Rita used an awesome technique using Craft Gelatos and embossing powder. The patterned paper is a glossy white in stack but Rita totally put a new twist on it!

See how Rita changed the look of the paper HERE on here blog.


And both of these fun cards were made by DT Member Karen Hanson. The great thing about a classic black and white stack is you really can use it for any kind of sentiment on a card. Karen made similar cards but used one as a Sympathy card and the other as an Anniversary card.


Both of Karen's cards can be seen in my detail HERE on her blog!


And last but not least, we have a gorgeous card from DT Member Amanda! Love the feathers, love the background paper and of course the flower. Such a fun card to receive!

Check out Amanda's blog post HERE to learn more about how to make this card.

Great job ladies! Make sure to stop by Michaels to see the Forever & Always Stack in person! 

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

45 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards ladies! So much detail too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of these cards are amazing! There is always so much inspiration here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this stack looks like a must have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards! This is a very pretty stack! I guess this one is getting added to the wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cards are absolutely gorgeous!! I think I need to head to Michael's to check out the Forever & Always stack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely beautiful, next time i head to the city i will need to pick this stack up

    ReplyDelete
  7. What wonderful creations with this stack!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards --great job and beautiful papers!! thanks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the details on these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastically Gorgeous!!!! nothing else to say on these!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! What gorgeous cards from this stack! I can't wait to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gratz! to the winners.
    Love the cards, especially the imagine card with the embossing and coloring, beautifully done. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards! What gorgeous paper and such great inspiration!

    Congrats to the winners too! Have a great week =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. All the cards are beautiful Erin.
    Love that new collection of paper
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Cards. Love it all....as always. Im so inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooooo! I love this collection. Love making crds and the papers in this collection are "Timeless" and should be "Forever and Always" in my paper stash. Can't wait to get it andmake lots of cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That stack has my name on it and these cards are a-mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful cards they are all fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  19. All of the cards are wonderful! What a talented DT!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These cards are so wonderfully elegant. Thanks to the DT for sharing their creations!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! What beautiful cards...especially the clock one!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely projects! OH my goodness....That stack is On My List!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. very nice cards. tfs. wish i had an unlimited craft budget - so many stacks, so little $$.

    ReplyDelete
  24. All these projects are so wonderful & beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Holy Cow! I won! Thanks so much Erin! I love the cards! That fairy is fabulous! TFS Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  26. this is a classic stack for sure! all the cards are very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow that is one stack worth owning, such beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very lovely cards, I really like the black with white one.

    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  29. Those black and white pages are delicious. I can't wait to get my hands on them.

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are all gorgeous but I really really love the second one! Beautiful image!

    ReplyDelete
  31. What gorgeous cards! They are so inspiring. Thanks for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
  32. great cards and congrats to the winners
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. Beautiful cards! Congrats to the winners:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  34. ALWAYS love bold B&W cards!!!
    That being said, my favourite today is the beautiful one at the top from the Forever and Always stack - LOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oops - forgot to say CONGRATULATIONS to the lucky winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. I will ALWAYS & FOREVER love DCWV. Look at these incredible creations in Black & White made with your paper!! How inspiring !!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to the winners..
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete