Monday, September 24, 2012

Winners & the Wonderful Wild Splendor

Hi! I know I'm late for my Monday post but I have a good excuse! 



This morning, I was on our local TV morning show here in Utah, Good Things Utah. I had so much fun and took my cute Mama along to help me. She loved seeing the "behind the scenes" of the studio and news room. I am so used to going with Nancy when she films so I knew the process. But this time it was ME that got to do it! I loved it :) I will post the link tomorrow here on the blog when it's posted on their website! Such fun Halloween projects!

I want to post our 3 winners from Friday's Better Homes and Garden Giveaway! Remember, these winners will be getting fun Halloween products from our Bewitched Line! Lucky, lucky winners :) If you are one of them, email your address to Megan at meganlloyd@diecutsinc.com and she will send your goodies right to you!! Congratulations to:

Love, love, love Fall - my favorite season! The temperature is not too hot, not too cold; football, bon-fires, fire-roasted marshmallow; beautiful colors surrounding our home in the woods; the crunch of fall leaves beneath my feet; so much to love...

I have a lot of favorites myself. Visually it's all the fall colors. Love the leaves changing colors and bringing more beauty to my sight. Also my Birthday!!! And my husband and my Anniversary, each year celebrating another year of love. How awesome. Thanks so much for the chance at some awesome product.

I love fall colors (even though they get here a couple months late)!


Fall is 100% here in Utah! Can you believe this picture that I took yesterday evening driving up to the city? It was taken in Spanish Fork Canyon for anyone familiar with Utah. I had to pull over and soak it all in. It didn't even look real in real life! LOVE FALL and LOVE this Fall Stack...


Wild Splendor!! Isn't it just perfect for Fall?! I am just loving everything about it. I am feeling a little anxiety tho cause I only have 1 of these stacks....breath, Erin! I need to find MORE!!


I love this layout that DT Member Hilde created. I love all of the elements from the stack that she used, even if it doesn't scream Fall. The prints look great with her photo!


You can see more of Hilde's layout HERE on her blog. 


DT Member Jan made these three cards with the Wild Splendor Stack. She used some beautiful stamps to help showcase the gorgeous papers. More views of her cards can be found on here blog post HERE. 


I absolutely love these cute little pumpkins that DT Member Sara made! A bowl of them on my kitchen table would just make me happy. The twine bows are a great finishing touch!!


Sara tells you how she made these cuties HERE on her blog post!

Well I am exhausted!!! Good thing hubby put dinner in the Crock Pot on his lunch break. I left him with a recipe and everything he needed on the counter. He is for sure a keeper!!!!

Have a wonderful day!!! 

44 comments:

  1. Congrats on the show that is so exciting!! Wow what an absolutely awesome picture. Word can't even describe the beauty!!

    The DT have such amazing talent. I love each and every project.

    That paper stack, amazing!!!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, we are just starting to show Fall colors here, I cannot wait. Fall is my favorite time of the year! Wild Splendor emphasizes all those beautiful colors! woo hoo, bring on the leaves! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the winners!!Wow!!Wonderful projects!!!
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that new fall stack! The papers look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erin you were great on Good Things Utah. All the projects are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful fall stack, beautiful colors and patterns. I LOVE the card trio, great colors and layering. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cool! can't wait to see the show :)
    Great projects by Hilde and Sara :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous new stack and projects!!! Congrats to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to winner. We had crockpot dinner nothing bettet

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the layout...beautiful colour, interesting elements mixed and gorgeous papers used.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous projects and I love the fall stack...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the show. How fun that must have been. You sure caught a beautiful picture. I love the colors, and how well you captured them. This is a beautiful collection. I love those lil pumpkins. Too cute. And thank you so much for the win. I'm so excited. Congrats to the other winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats to the winners and for being on TV! Love the fall photo and stack-gorgeous! Great LO and creations too...those pumpkins are too cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations to the winners. Bet the show was fun, Great layout andso cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats to the winners. How wonderful :) The DT projects are great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful layout and photo. Congrats to the winners. Sorry I missed the show but I am out in ZCA. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the fall stack and the project are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the photo you took! the colors are amazing and great projects.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Boy!!! I see some chevron in the Fall Stack!! This is must have for me!! Love, love that beautiful fall scenery!!! Thanks for sharing Erin!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this fall stack! So many ideas rolling around in my head! What a gorgeous picture you took from the side of the road! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. congratulations to all the winners:) I love this time of year so much is happening...........my family start all the holiday celebrations in september since 3 of the 5 of us have our birthdays! and of course the expo is always my birthday present:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooh, I LOVE this new stack!! GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a gorgeous view! I, too, love fall, but we haven't started turning yet. Lovin' that new stack!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That picture you took is so gorgeous, looks like a painting ! I love the layout by Hilde, how you can do layouts that are not associated to fall with fall themed paper ! Great use of the stack !

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous work today, ladies! I also love this stack....beautiful colors and patterns. And your fall photo is awesome...you are having more fall there than we are having here on the east coast! Our trees are barely starting to tip out in color! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  26. gorgeous photo! Looking forward to some fall weather here!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful fall picture. Love the layout. Looks like a fun stack.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats to the winners!! The picture is gorgeous!! Great projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congrats winners! Beaitiful stuff! I love the fall colors in your pic Erin. That's what I miss most. Living in the south, alont the coast, is not a colorful place in the fall. In the spring though, it is gorgeous here. . TFS Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, I can't believe how your fall colors are already showing and are so vibrant. We don't have any color here in NYC yet. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow I can't wait for the link to the show. Love that fall stack too!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congrats to the lucky winners! Erin, I want to tell you how much I appreciate you sharing that gorgeous Fall landscape. Here in S. Florida, we NEVER get to see a leaf change! I think I'll pin it, since it looks like a postcard....gorgeous!!!
    Also, please let me know how you confirm the entry for your Sept. sketch. I posted it on DCWV FB page but have not seen anything more about it, so I don't know if it was posted in the right spot?
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I saw this stack in the store the other day. Fell in love and just had to have it.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love that your mom got to go along and help out with the show. cant wait to see the video. What a beautiful fall picture, it is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Absolutely LOVE the fall photo! Those paper pumpkins are so cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I LOVE fall and this fall stack is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congratulations to the winner. Love fall colors and this stack contains all my favorite colors. Can't wait to get ahold of this paper.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congrats to the winners! The leaves are beautiful in your landscape photo. Great projects shown from this stack on this post.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Gorgeous projects!! I love everything! And that picture is just too beautiful to be real!! Congrats to the winners!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. great projects and congrats to the winners

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow I've never seen that stack before it sure is gorgeous! Congrats winners!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Super congrats on the show, can't wait to see it too! Love the projects you showcased. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  43. Thanks for sharing can't wait to watch it. Gorgeous projects from the Design Team members. I am loving The Wild Splendor Stack!

    ReplyDelete