Thursday, September 20, 2012

Utah Fun!


Blue Moon Beads will be clearing out a TON of inventory at awesome prices this weekend at the 
Utah Gem Faire!

Friday, September 21-Sunday, September 23
South Town Expo Center-Sandy, Utah
Friday: 10am-6pm
Saturday: 10am-6pm
Sunday: 10am-5pm

Details on the Gem Faire can be found HERE.




The Scrapbook USA Expo will be in Sandy, Utah next weekend! Don't forget to either print or save this VIP Pass to get even better savings in the booth! 


By bringing this pass to our booth, you will get:

A free Halloween magnet with purchase &
special pricing on Halloween paper and items!


Friday, September 28-Saturday, September 29
South Town Expo Center-Sandy, Utah
Friday: 10am-Midnight
Saturday: 10am-6pm

Use the code DIE2 for a discount on your tickets. You can buy them HERE online.

We can't wait to see you there!

17 comments:

  1. Would love to go to both. Alas, I live too far away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the Scrapbook USA Expo. I have had my VIP pass printed out for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish I could go:( Have fun!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the fun scrappy stuff is in Utah! No fair! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is one of those times i wish i loved in utah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i adore anything that is halloween and fall!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would love to be there, but live to far away. I hope everyone has a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. have fun. Id love to be there, but it 's too far. Someday I'll get to Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its always sad knowing all these events are too far for me to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope all you lucky Utah crafters have fun shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You know We're really going to have to move to Utah! lol Hope all who can go have a great time!
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have fun, wish I could go to both events.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope your event goes super well... I live to far away to come, but will be there in my dreams! Good luck!
    Penny
    barefoot at spyfbi dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would love to go to a DCWV event!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sounds like lots of fun! I wish I could go!

    ReplyDelete