Friday, September 7, 2012

TGIF x 1 million :)

That has the theme of today. TGIF x 1 million! It's just been one of those weeks where I haven't handled my schedule or stress very well. Maybe it was the 4 day work week working against me. But I am going to make sure I have a nice, relaxing weekend and will be all ready for Monday!! As much as I dislike Mondays, that is the great thing about them. A fresh start.

I don't want to leave for the weekend without sharing some wonderful Stack inspiration with you!! Our amazing Design Team has been working hard to create beautiful creations to share with you. They are amazing and am so grateful to have their talent and support!!


The team has followed in my footsteps and has LOVED the new Sweet Blossom Stack which is out at Michaels right now! Yes, I have been known to hoard 1 or 2 or 3 of these stacks ;) I will never tell!


Karla made this darling layout using our September Stack-a-holic Template. I love it when the team plays along with us. This is such a versatile stack, they can really make any pictures look cute! I love Karla's handwriting too :) See more of her layout HERE

 

Jan made this card using the Sweet Blossom Stack. I love the texture on these pages! You can really see it with the above card. Love the extra glitter that she added to the centers of the flowers. Jan's card is featured HERE as well. 


I love this wall hanging that Jan also made! I love the 3D poppies that come off the page. And the little shutters on the windows...just such fun little details! This has to look so cute on her wall! Get more details on how to make it on her blog post HERE. 


And we so excited to see this stack featured on the Creating Keepsakes Blog! Mou Saha made this beautiful layout with the honeycomb print in the Sweet Blossom Stack. I love all of the layers on this layout. And the colors in this honeycomb print may be my favorite color combination right now :)

I hope you loved these projects and that you are inspired to get your CRAFT on this weekend! I hope to see you back here on Monday---lots of fun stuff coming next week :)

Have a wonderful day!


34 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting all of the inspiration. Everyone is so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Sweet Blossom stack! It's great to see what others do and get inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful! Hope you have a relaxing & wonderful weekend!
    Penny
    redheadworking at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve the Sweet Blossom stack! Thanks for the Inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely projects! Jan's wall hanging w/ the 3D poppies and the lacey curtains - so adorable!
    It's been a long week for us too - Hope everyone has a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this stack and these creations! Have an amazing weekend =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What great projects. Love the "Don't Fall" Layout, So cute. Great cards too and the wall hangin is adorable. Fun paper. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great inspiration! I love the wall hanging!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the poppies in this stack and all the projects made from it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh. Weeks like that are no fun! Relax this weekend, do something fun, and don't make plans. Thanks for the great inspiration to jumpstart our weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such fun projects made by the DT with this stack. I hope you have a great weekend and that next week you can feel like you're getting more on track.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great projects I can see why they love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a pretty paper stack, and the projects the design team made were fabulous! Thanks for sharing:) Hope you have a nice, fun and relaxing weekend!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.


    monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm enjoying seeing what the design team is creating.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the colors in this stack. They would be great for fall crafting.
    Valarie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty colors in this collection and fabulous projects.

    ReplyDelete
  17. All of today's projects are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This stack looks so versatile! Love the colors touches of black! Beautiful work ladies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooo pretty stack! You are quickly making me a stack-a-holic for sure! I love all the projects. Particularly the flower card. But they are all fantastic. Big hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great pages...love the colors in this stack, and the way Jan added the flowers on the house frame looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow! What a beautiful collection and wonderful projects! I have a soft spot for poppies and Jan's wall hanging is so gorgeous! I am definitely checking out her blog to see how she did it!!! TFS and enjoy your weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such bright and cheerful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Be honest i was a little on the edge but seeing samples makes me want to run n get it

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very pretty colors in this collection and great projects,

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a nice stack and the layout is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is one of my favorite stacks it is gorgeous and I love the great creations you shared. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wow, these projects are so fun! I don't often work with florals but this gives me so many great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Great projects, very inspiring! waving hi from the chilly hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great projects, I love all the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for sharing these lovely projects with us!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looks to be a very lovely stack.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  32. Such wonderful projects! I wouldn't know how to use this stack since it's so out of my usual style, but these ladies have nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  33. great projects. wonderful inspiration. tfs.

    ReplyDelete