Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September Stack-a-holic Template Challenge

Heelllllo my friends! Did you have a wonderful Labor Day weekend? I love Labor Day because it means FALL is not far behind ;) I think I may get out all of my fall home decorations...just to see if it speeds it up at all ;)

Before I show you September's templates, I want to pick a couple winners from last weeks blog comments. Email me your addresses and I will send you some paper goodies!! Congrats to:

So sorry for your family's loss. It's nice that you took that as inspiration to remind you how precious life is. On a crafty note; your project turned out beautifully.


AND

                                                                             Beautiful cards and layouts! COngrats to the winners:)



September is here and with it brings another Stack-a-hoic Template Challenge! I am so glad that you are enjoying these challenges as much as I am. I love seeing what you create each month, and I always love making my sample projects to play along with you. Don't forget, you have until September 27th to get your entries in. Either email them to me {erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com} or post them on our Facebook Page. Either way, I will see them and get you entered! 

This month our page challenge comes from Sketch Savvy! Here it is...


This sketch was so easy to work with! I love how my layout turned out.


I used the Bewitched Stack that is at Jo-Ann Stores right now for my pictures of my Wicked Girls Trip. I love all of the fun green and black prints that match the entire "wicked" theme! 


I sure do love my friends! I don't scrap enough of the stuff we do...need to do better on that!


Check out DT Stack-a-holic Sara's darling layout! I seriously love this little girls face!!! She definitely is too cute to spook ;) I love how Sara flipped the layout to give it a different look. See more of her layout on her blog post HERE.


I love this layout using Neon Chic Stack that DT Stack-a-holic Dayna Sabrina created! Have you seen this stack out at Michaels yet? It should be there!! Love this layout and especially the bright colors! See more of Dayna's layout HERE!

And on to the Card Challenge!


Thank you Jana Eubank for letting us use your card sketch. Her sketches are awesome! Find them HERE


Here is my card using the Edumacation Stack from Michaels. I love the colors...you could easily change the saying and make this a card for a teacher or principal. 


If you haven't seen the Edumacation Stack yet, you must pick it up! September is the start of all things SCHOOL so now is a good time to find it :)



Here is another take on the sketch from DT Stack-a-holic Jan Garber. She used the Wild Splendor Stack. Just love all of these fall projects! See more of her card HERE.

Hopefully these sketches get you in the mood to get your {create} on! Sketches always get me in the mood to craft!

Hope to have lots of you play with us this month!! Let me know if you have any questions!

Have a great day!



40 comments:

  1. I adore both sketches. I really hope to be able to play this month!
    Great samples

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some fun sketches! I hope to play along again this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketch !! Hope I'll find time to play along this month ! Also awesome layouts !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won! I really, really won! Can you tell I'm excited? Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sketches look like fun. Hope that I can find some time this month to join in. The layouts that were created turned out really good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winners! I hope to be able to join the challenge this month. Those are great sketches to use.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sketches look great, cannt wait to try them out. Really like the layouts and cards, especially the Beautiful autumn card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sketches! And I have 3 new stacks to play with this month!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice sketches and even better layouts. I love the paper choices and layering. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like a fun sketch, Love your Wicked layout..hope to finally see it myself this fall!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sketches and awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sketches and the Edumunication card is so cute. Love the layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the sketches! I say everytime that I am going to try and get in on it and before you know it the month is over and I did nothing! Loved seeing the Halloween layouts.

    Amy V

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great inspiration, and love the sketches for September! I didn't get last month's done, so I am on a tear now to get this month's completed early!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are great sketches and the example LO's are awesome and so full of cute kids!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my these projects are awesome, congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great projects! I'm really hoping to have some time to play along this month. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love these projects, especially the layouts! Wow, the sketch and papers go so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats winners! Beautiful work!
    Erin, I'd forgotten you'd gone to see Wiked, did you love it? Everyone I've come across, who's seen it, just loved it.
    TFS Big Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats to the winners! Can't wait to get to this month's template!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats to the winners!!! you deserve it!! Love both sketches very very much hugs Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yay I won some DCWV Paper Goodies! Im so excited! Erin I just emailed you my address:) Both sketchs are so awesome, I am so going to try to join on this months challenges. Erin and DT your layouts and cards were fabulous! Thank you for all the inspiration.

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love those sketches!!! Hope to play along this month!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats to the winners!!! I just came back from Michael's with the Fall stack so I better get going on these sketches! Thanks for the inspiration and YES, that little blonde girl is a CUTIE!!!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice sketches--hope to try them out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great layouts and cards today. Love the sketch. One of these days, I'm going to be brave and enter the sketch challenge

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for the great sketch, I love all the inspirational projects!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Turned out so colorul and cheery,

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great sketches, love the layouts! Will try to play along this month. Should have more time to enjoy this hobby, now that I closed my online store. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  30. I think I love this sketch. The inspiration LOs look terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  31. What a Wicked layout Erin, I absolutely love the colors!! I'm just waiting from my new DCWV stacks to arrive from the customs, I look forward to using some in this month's challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I just love the bewitched stack...it is perfect for your layout. Halloween colors are so much fun!
    Valarie

    ReplyDelete
  33. Just posted my page for Susan's fabulous sketch!!! Thanks for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Here is mine for the LO sketch challenge, it never ceases to amaze me how the different stacks can be utilized together! Love it! http://inthehillsofnorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2012/09/12-step-program-noun.html
    waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Erin, Yipppeee, mine's entered on your FB page and this one was the most exciting by far! Thanks for the challenge and for keeping our creativity level in over-drive!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete