Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Love this Neon Chic!

Hey guys!! Happy to have you back here today! I hope you are enjoying your week. Mine has definitely been less stressful than the last so I am happy.

I am excited to tell you that I will be debuting on My Craft Channel in October! 


Have you ever watched these episodes?? It's so much fun, I've been watching several to figure out how I want the set and what to wear :) Important things you know! We will be showing you darling projects made with products that are available to purchase at AWESOME prices on our DCWV Deals site. New stuff is going up on the Deals site and it's going to be so much fun having a direct way for you to purchase the project materials. So keep an eye on that! Our show will be on once a week through the end of the year.


Today's stack inspiration comes to use from DT Stack-a-holic Dayna Sabrina. She used the new Neon Chic Stack (available now at Michaels) to make some really fun projects! I love the bright colors of this stack.


I love this fun layout using the stack. Just when you think you have seen all of the details on this page, you something else! I love the blue print that ties in the blue sky in the photos.


You can see more views and details of Dayna's page on her blog post HERE. And did you notice that she used September's Stack-a-holic Template Sketch?? 


These cards are awesome too. I love the big banner pieces with the greeting on them. The cute flowers and bakers twine finish it off perfectly! More on how she made her cards can be found HERE.


And last but not least, Dayna made this darling little clown card. It looks like the paper was made for him! Such a fun card, you can tell Dayna loves this stack. She told me after she got the 1 from me to work with, she went to Michaels to buy 2 more! Paper hoarding...I know nothing about that! ;) See more of this card HERE.

I hope you loved these bright, neon projects! Such a fun trend for our crafts! Have a fabulous day :)




49 comments:

  1. glad to see this stack used on a boy LO. More uses than I originally though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow thats neon alright, so bright and fun. love the cards, great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun stack! Really takes me back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love, love, love these colorful papers. so much fun to use for doing lo's for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome projects! love the bright colors of the stack :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the projects and i definitely LOVE all the neon.. its my fav!
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great news. I have watched a few here and there!

    Amy V

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much everyone. You are going to love this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cool, awesome news:) WOW I love the bright colors and Dayan made some fabulous projects to showcase this vibrant stack, Love it!

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are the greatest colors! They make you feel so alive and like it's the beginning of summer and not the end... Really like it!
    Penny
    redheadworking at earthlink dot net

    ReplyDelete
  11. She did a great job of showcasing this stack!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute stuff. I still have to get into the neon trend but I'm working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am liking the neon trend, bright colorful and fun:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the projects. Have seen this stack, but wondered what I would use it for.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bought the stack for my friend and she loves it! Great projects!
    Waiting to see you in October...how fun is that for you?
    Creative Wishes,
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Erin, that is wonderful news!! I can't wait to tune in!!

    Dayna, thank you for sharing your creativity with us! Don't you just love the Neon Chic Stack? Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Renee I adore it. I have so many more ideas of things I want to do with it. Thanks for the compliment!

      Delete
  17. These are so wonderful and cute . This paper looks like so much fun. Great job by the designers. Loved the cards with the extended banners.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on being on My Craft Channel. Cant wait to watch to see the fabulous DCWV products. Loved today's projects with the wonderful bright colors and the cards are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the bright colors of this stack! The projects shared are wonderful creations. My fave is the last one, the clown card. Very cute! TFS Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am so excited to see you on My Craft Channel! I love that show and watch it daily since it launched! I can't wait to see the great deals too! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous colors in this stack! Must have!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love, love, love these stacks....Neon Chic, awesome!! The layout and the cards are fabulous! I'll have to check out My Craft Channel!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm not a big neon fan, but this stack may be changing my mind! Great projects! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What darling projects! Wish I were that clever!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are all so beautiful, especially loving the cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. seeing the name of the stack, I didn't think it would be one that I would want but after seeing these projects, I see just how wrong I was. LOVE this stack and need to go get some. Really awesome projects. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE those cards....just have to figure out how to get them into envelopes!!! Fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very colorful, the cards & layouts are great.

    ReplyDelete
  29. what great projects! congrats on the tv show!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats to you and thanks for the great los.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love how bright this stack is! And can't wait to see your show!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Wow, great stack! I Love Dayna's clown card, super cute! Have fun on your show, can't wait to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congratulations!!! These projects are so fun, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love the layout and cards. Thanks for sharing,I didn't think I was interested in this stack. But now I am.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love the fun bright colors-can't wait to play with this stack!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love the bright colours! I watch My Craft Channel a fet tines a week. I can't wait to see you on it!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Gorgeous layouts!
    Can't wait to see you on the Craft Channel!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Loving the cards with the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  39. BMW key Programmer is a simple-designed programmer specially designed for BMW keys, is easy operating. EWS2/3/3+, Rover75, MINI, RangeRover, Free Lander, Discovery. Ideal for lost or add keys Support on all the BMW with EWS, (including EWS2, EWS3 and EWS4). Only use normal chip can provide the efficaciously maintenance of broken keys of BMW. Read EWS Data via K line. This is a safe, credible produce and has own perennial maintenance.feng

    ReplyDelete