Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall Mini Album

Hey there!! Hope you are all having a great day :) This will be a quick post today! I have been super busy getting ready to film our first season of our show on My Craft Channel! I will be there all day tomorrow and I think I have everything ready :)


I am SO in love will all 12 of the projects that will be featured on our season. It will air starting in October so keep an eye out for it! I think you will love the ideas and the fact you can buy the project supplies with major discounts on DCWV Deals.


I love this mini album that DT Member Dayna Sabrina made with our Autumn Melody Stack which is out at Jo-Ann Stores right now. When it is all closed up, you can tell there is something fun inside!


Yuuuppp! Love it!!


The photos and journaling tell a story of family and memories and gardens.

 

The details are incredible in this album. Dayna Sabrina did such a wonderful job! To see more photos of her project, see her blog post HERE.

Have a wonderful day! I will be back here on Thursday, see you then!

45 comments:

  1. how cute! i love mini albums, this one is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very detailed and fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun album- love all the bits popping off the edges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the fact that you are selling the supplies at dcwv deal!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the mini album. Can't wait to see the show on My Craft Channel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for the show to start ! That mini-album is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mini! Love how this turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a darling accordion mini. It's gorgeous and I love the small size. It will be well received.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the mini album, the patterned papers used are just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful mini album! Great autumn colors and patterns in this stack!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This album is awesome! I don't often make minis - so impressed by Dayna's work using all the papers from this stack!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super cool mini! Amazing work with all the different papers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute mini, i love the fall colors and paper ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is amazing!! I love all the darling details!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely mini album. Its a pity we cant watch your show from New Zealand :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love My Craft Channel and I can't wait to see you on it! Looking forward to seeing your creative ideas and great deals!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome mini and can't wait to see it on My Craft Channel!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you everyone! It was a joy to make.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really cute mini book. Can't wait for your shows on My Craft Channel!!!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a pretty album! Love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love this mini album and am going to enjoy making one.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the album! I'm off to see how it was made. TFS
    Hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  23. That's one mini album with MAXIMUM appeal!!!. It's so full of wonderful embellishments and detail...love it!
    TFS
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is a wonderful Album It's very clean and elegant..
    Love the style.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the album, great color combos and the layering on the pages is wonderful. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love mini albums--they make such great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful album! I love the 'buget' idea!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a sweet little mini album! Great use of the fabulous Autumn Melody stack.

    ReplyDelete
  29. very pretty and love the warm colors

    ReplyDelete
  30. such an adorable mini love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love this little album! What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is such a fun little album - so chunky that you just want to grab hold of it and have a look!

    ReplyDelete