Thursday, September 27, 2012

Expo This Weekend!


The Scrapbook USA Expo will be in Sandy, Utah THIS WEEKEND! I know there are lots of people here in Utah so excited and ready to get their scrap on! Don't forget to either print or save this VIP Pass to get even better savings in the booth! 


By bringing this pass to our booth, you will get:
1. Free Halloween magnet or sticker sheet with purchase
2. Free Halloween Matstack with $10 purchase
3. Free vinyl wall art with $20 purchase
4. Add a Halloween 12x12 cardstock for just $2.75 with $30 purchase
All sales are while supplies last!


Friday, September 28-Saturday, September 29
South Town Expo Center-Sandy, Utah
Friday: 10am-Midnight
Saturday: 10am-6pm

Use the code DIE2 for a discount on your tickets. You can buy them HERE online.

We can't wait to see you there!

26 comments:

  1. So excited to be attending. Thanks for the VIP deals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waiting for it to hit my area!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wish i lived close enough to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could be there, to far away for this east coaster. Hope everyone has a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad I live in NW Washington and it's a bit far for a weekend, especially as I just got back from visiting my son in Michigan. Have fun everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun ! I hope I make it to Utah one day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. so much awesome stuff happens in Utah.. ugh. :( wish i could go.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would love to go it sounds great but I am too far. Darn!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WISH one of these would take place on the east coast! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still say I need to move to Utah! Enjoy everyone.
    Hug,Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have fun at the Expo! Wish i was there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have a super fun time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have fun. Wish it was closer so I could attend,

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too far for me, but have fun to all who can go!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too bad I live so far away. I know you guys will all have a great time. Enjoy every minute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I wish I could go!! Have fun to everyone that is there!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is to bad that I live to far from all the events.

    ReplyDelete