Monday, September 10, 2012

Edumacation Composition Notebook

Hey friends!!! Hope everyone had a great weekend! I have never felt better this Monday morning. It's going to be a great week! Looking at my calendar I have pretty much nothing besides kids, hubby and work so that will make the week go smoother. I am always grateful for a week here or there that is empty on the books. 

I want to first pick a couple stack winners from last weeks blog comments. If you are a winner, email me your address right away so I can send you your paper! Congrats to:

Congrats to the winners!!! you deserve it!! Love both sketches very very much hugs Amy :)


AND

Wow, these projects are so fun! I don't often work with florals but this gives me so many great ideas!



I have the cutest project to show you today! DT Stack-a-holic Britt Bass made this adorable school themed notebook! She used the Edumacation Stack which is out at Michaels right now. 


The little owl that was cut from the paper is my favorite part :)


Love the banner on the front!


And of course the divider pages and tabs. This would be so fun to make for anyone who is going back to school! It is such a {happy} project. You can get more details on Britt's blog post HERE. She is such a talented crafter!!!

I hope you all have a fabulous day!

43 comments:

  1. So so so cute! Love the dividers. I think I will just have to get me some Edumacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a darling project! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling book! I love that stack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the color! What a fun notebook - almost makes me wish I were in school! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fanastic notebook. Gonna have to scraplift for my grt. niece who started kindergarden today. This is fabulous and I already have the paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. this would make a fun memory book for school days. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. JUst picked up two stacks at Michael's yesturday! Thanks for the great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun little book! Thanks for sharing.

    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's just adorable! I love your thick, beautiful paper. I think it's the best on the market. Thank you for sharing. Take care. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun project! I'm an adult and I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the winners! Love the notebook and the dividers are an awesome addition. Thanks for sharing, Im on my way to her blog to check out the details:)

    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great idea, thank you for sharing.
    Gratz! to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is just too cute! Love the banner and the tabs! Off to see her blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats to the winners! This altered notebook is wonderful! Love the bright colors and all of the fun elements on and in it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really cool notebook ! So many things to do with this stack :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to the winners, and great notebook! Love how even the inside is embellished with dividers and tabs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness this is a cute notebook!! The banner and that adorable owl just make it so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a cute project, love the dividers and tabs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so darn cute! I'm off to Britt's blog for the details!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What fun! This is such a cute journal....glad I have that stack and can lift Britt's ideas for one of my own! And congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats winners. Love this cute little book. I wish I had a little one going to school. But I'll have to put this one on the to-do list. My littlest ones will be going in 5 years! lol TFS Hugs,Jess

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh that is so super sweet! Love the papers. Think I need to get that stack. : )

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats winners!!!
    Bright and colorful and totally "SCHOOL"!This is a great stack!!!!!!!!
    Creative wishes,
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congrats to the winners!!! And isn't this little notebook adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. And whoooooo's on their way to Michael's for 1 (or 2!) Edumacation Stacks? Oh yeah, that's me!! So, so cute and I am so in love with that sweet owl :D

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats winners!! This project is so cute,love the lil owl and the tabs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is simply too cute! I love it =)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such bright colors. Love the owl!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. All these bright colors should keep the kids awake in class!

    ReplyDelete
  30. What fun paper. Your projects were so fun and the chalkboard tray is so cute and a fun idea

    ReplyDelete
  31. super project. love the colorful papers. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I really love all your bright colours! With 3 kids I imagine I would use this stack up in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the project. I am really lovin this stack.

    ReplyDelete