Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Bewitched Mini Album

Hi there! Hope you are having a good day!



For those of you in Utah & Idaho, I will be on Good Things Utah on Monday morning! Channel 4 at 10am. I will post a link to the segment when it is posted. I have been with Nancy several times when she has been on the show but this will be my very first time! Can't wait :)

I have a great Halloween project to show you. Last year, I showed you how I keep our family Halloween memories documented in a special Halloween Album. I just think it's so fun to get out and keep on the coffee table every year. I love this Halloween Mini Album that Design Team Member Karla Der created!


She used a fun clear acrylic album for the base. And our new Bewitched Stack and matching embellishments highlighted all of her photos!


Love the black glitter paper...screams HALLOWEEN!


You can get complete instructions on how to make this mini album on Karla's blogpost HERE. I think this album would make a super cute gift for a grandparent or family member who lives away. Halloween is one of those fun holidays which we always want to document!

I hope you enjoyed Karla's project! Have a wonderful day!


40 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I never thought about making a Halloween scrapbook! Duh! I should go back and pull out my girls pix and make one for them - they are grown now but would get a kick out of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool, Congrats! Your going to do great:)Loved your Halloween scrapbook, and the mini Karla did. You are so right, it would make a perfect gift for grandparnets:)


    Peace, Love, & Cricut Hugs!
    Monica L.

    monita23 at ca dot rr dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! You'll do fantastic Erin! This Halloween album is too stinkin' cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute mini-album! Will have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute...i just love halloween and fall.........;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute mini. Love the papers in this collection.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found the Bewitched stacks on Joann's online store-yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute. Love Halloween papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the mini album, acrylic pages really add an extra something. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is just awesome!!

    I really really want that stack!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute album. Very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love all the details and bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This mini-album ROCKS!! I really need to pick up that stack!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This mini album is simply adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! Love the acrylic look :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great project-the paper and colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this little album! Cute costume too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats on the tv slot! I can't see it in real time, so I'll have to wait. grrrr! lol I know you'll do a great job.
    Cute little album. TFS Hugs,Jess

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable album to match an equally adorable little boy! TFS
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. what a great album. I was thinking of starting a Halloween album that would be added to every year. great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  21. very cute album. great memory keeper. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Very nice album! Halloween is here!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love the shape of this album! Cool idea doing a 1st Halloween book!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cant wait for goid mirning urah link

    ReplyDelete