Thursday, August 23, 2012

Scrapbook USA Fall Expo



It's that time of year!!

The Scrapbook USA Expo will be in Sandy, Utah next month! I know there are lots of Utah & Idaho and even Nevada Stack-a-holics coming up for the big event. I wanted to give everyone a heads up to get the weekend on your calendar. And don't forget to either print or save this VIP Pass to get even better savings in the booth! 


By bringing this pass to our booth, you will get special pricing on items and even FREE stuff! We will let you know the exact specials when the weekend gets a little closer. 

Friday, September 28
10am-Midnight
&
Saturday, September 29
10am-6pm

Use the code DIE2 for a discount on your tickets. You can buy them HERE online.

More info will be coming...we can't wait to see you there!

21 comments:

  1. Wish I could attend - sorry for the whining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to attending. Can't wait to see what DCWV will have available.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like a lot of fun! Wish I lived close enough to go to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wish they had Expos around my neck of the woods:) have fun!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So not fair, so not fair...I wish there was one held in NC..or at least decently close by! so big sighs...waving dejectedly from the hills of North Carolina ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could come, too! Well, I'll be going to a scrapbooking fair here in Finland this weekend, hope I'll find at least _some_ new DCWV paper from the sellers there...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This event seems like it is going to be great fun! Thank you for the incentive to stop st the DCWV booth!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would so like to go one of these years! Someday it will happen!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah,me too! ONE OF THESE DAYS I will have the time and money to make the 12 hour trip! And I WILL.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with Sandee, we need something here in NC

    ReplyDelete
  11. wish i lived closer. would love to attend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Something here would be great. I'm in SC, but I'd be ok in a central location in the southeast.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please try to come closer to the EAST coast...I'd LOVE to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I so wish i could be there, have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, it sure sounds like fun! I wish I could go!!

    ReplyDelete