Friday, August 24, 2012

DT Spotlight: Sara Andrews


Happy Friday! This week really flew by for me! It's amazing how much more productive I am with my kids in school :) Imagine that!! The kids are loving their new teachers and classrooms so I must say, it's been a successful week! 

I have been excited for today's post! As you know, this summer we announced our first Design Team Call. And at CHA in July we announced our first ever Stack-a-holic Design Team. It was a company wide vote for the members and I have to say, we ended up with a diverse, humble and adorable group of 12 ladies! They received this invitation in the mail...


and luckily they all accepted! I am going to feature one of our 12 members every month so by the end of the year, you have gotten to know each of the girls! So starting with August, we have Sara!



Here is a short bio from Sara to get to know her a little better!

"I am a working mother of thirteen year old twins and a two year old and a coach's wife, so I stay fairly busy chasing all of them around.  However, within the last year and a half I rediscovered my love of paper crafting and wonder daily why I wasted all that free time I had before the littlest came along.  During this time I also discovered DCWV.   In fact, I would only admit under duress how many stacks I actually own.  I have fallen in love with the wonderful prints, patterns and themes and found the weight of the paper works so well with both my Cricuts and Silhouette." 

You can find Sara's blog here: http://www.sarawandrews.com/ She has a great eye for color...I absolutely love all of her work!

Check out a few of her fun projects!


An adorable card using "Mod Retro Stack"


Gorgeous wreath with "Blossom Song Stack"


A fun box using the "Snapshot Stack"


I love this layout with "Safari Kids" Stack. How cute is her little girl with her zebra shirt on?!

I will feature another one of our awesome DT members next month. They really are a dream team!

Have a wonderful weekend! See you back here on Monday!

42 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Sara! It's easy to see why you would be selected. Your projects are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats sara. great projects. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love all your stuff Sara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Sara!! You know I'm a fan! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects and great addition to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for introducing us to Sara. Her projects are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sara is not just a great crafter (super creative!!) but also a really funny and kind person! I love her projects and always look forward to her blog posts. Love the ones featured here!!

    Sara, can I get your autograph next month in Alphretta??? Congrats! You deserve it you crafty genius you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO very talented - you always have been!! Love to see you shine now and always. Your cards are always fabulous and make me smile with my heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful work Sara! Congrats on making the DT! I look forward to seeing more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful invite! Congrats Sara- looking forward to seeing more of your work through the year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun! Great projects and layouts-goes to show DCWV paper is not just for cards and scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice to get to know you, Sara! Fun projects - so great to have you share your DT work with us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful projects - congratulations on joining the Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sara, congrats on making the DCWV Design Team. I look forward to seeing all of the wonderful projects you will be sharing with us on this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks everyone! You sure know how to make a girl feel welcome and special;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations!!! Soooo cute!
    Hello from Brazillll!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Erin great to meet everyone monthly. I love what Sara has done with the DCWV Paper!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great projects Sara, congrats on the DT post. I love the layout with the Safari Kids paper.
    I think I'm going to have to see if I can still buy it!
    Thanks, hugs, Jess

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a pretty invitation the DT members received! And Sara is obviously uber-talented, these projects are gorgeus!!! Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Welcome Sara! Cool invitation and these projects by Sara are amazing! Excited to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! Sara is very talented! It's going to be fun to get to know all the DT.

    ReplyDelete
  22. LOVE your work Sara! can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats, your projects are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such cute and clever projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sara you are very talented. I love the 3D flower wreath and the record project.

    ReplyDelete
  26. UBER talented!! Good luck..love your style!
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congrats, and welcome, Sara...so nice to 'meet' you here! Can't wait to see more of your beautiful and inspiring work!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congrats to you Sara!! What fun projects..! Looking forward to see what you come up with in the coming months!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations, Sara! Your projects are all so much fun! Thanks for sharing your creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations, Sara! So excited for you and looking forward to more great projects like the one you shared here.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations, Sara! I am so happy for you! Your work is absolutely awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Welcome Sara :) I look forward to seeing more of your creations this year.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Congrats! Love the pink wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Welcome Sara!Love your creations and can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Congrats on your DT appt Sara! You always come up with fantastic projects!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congratulations to Our Sweet Sara!!!!!!!! You, & your projects, are so deserving of all the recognition you're receiving...Enjoy it!!!!

    ReplyDelete