Monday, August 13, 2012

Bewitched

Hello Monday and hello to all of you!

I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was awesome :) Saturday was our DCWV Summer Party at Lagoon. I will be doing a separate blog post on this when I get the photos later today :) So much fun!! Nothing like riding the scariest roller coaster at the park with your company's CFO :) Good times! I swear DCWV is the best company to work for! So watch for that blog post.

I wanted to choose some {blog comment winners} from last week! I love reading all of your feedback and lots of it I pass on to the "guys in charge" :) We love hearing what you think about our products and our company. If you are a winner-email me your address and I will send you NEW PAPER right away {erinmadsen@diecutsinc.com} Congratulations to:

wow, I am envious of any of you that need a list to keep up with your stacks! waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)


AND

I can certainly relate with loving Halloween stuff and fall themed paper ! Real nice patterns in both stacks ! Great layout Karla !


AND

Wow, what gorgeous LOs! I really need to get my hands on that Wild Splendor stack!


I have some amazing projects to show you today, all using our new Bewitched Stack which is out at Jo-Ann Stores right now! You will LOVE this Halloween Stack. It's traditional with a little edge--love it! These projects were made by our fabulous Stack-a-hoic Design Team!


Hilde created this layout...I love all of the details! Every time I look at it, I see something new!


Check out Hilde's blog HERE to see more about this layout.


Dayna Sabrina created this layout which is so fun. I love little parade of Halloween children running across the bottom of the page.


Her blogpost HERE will tell you more about it!


This card reminds me of "Wicked" which I just saw a few weeks ago :) Love those little feet and striped socks! Amanda Phillips created this adorable card. And if you look at her blog post HERE, you will see how she used this month's Stack-a-hoic Template. So clever :)


Jan Garber made this great card. I love all of the different textures...I just want to touch this one! 


And last but not least, Sara made this card with the Bewitched Stack. I love the traditional colors and the sunburst of paper coming out behind the haunted house. HERE is more about this card.

I'm sure these great projects have convinced you to add the Bewitched Stack to your wishlist!! And while you are there, don't forget to pick up the coordinating cardstock stacks, matstacks and stickers :)

Have a great day!!

35 comments:

  1. Amazing work once again from the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! Wow! Wonderful projects!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The layouts and cards are FABulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have to go to Jo-Ann Stores and buy the Bewitched Stack... wow!! so many ideas.. i love the cards

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats first off to the winners!!!. I love the paper stack it's so adorable. I saw it the other day at Joann's. These projects are so awesome. I love the way each one is so fun to look at. FInding new things each time I look at them. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. those were cards and layouts were great. I guess I neeed to get to Jo Ann and get me that stack. and get busy making Halloween cards

    ReplyDelete
  7. Some of these are super scary. I am not a fan of Halloween at all, but I do love fall!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh, these are great lo's! A little scary, which is a nice twist from the cutsie Halloween pages I'm still making for my little guys. Love this stack!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winners. DCWV has an amazingly talented DT. I am lovin seeing all of the projects that are being created.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are great projects to get me started thinking about my Halloween projects! Great job ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of these but especially the card by Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG, I'm jumping all around from excitement - just saw my name as a winner! You just made my day !! Thank you thank you thank you !!! p.s.: Spooky layouts - love the texture on Jan's card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay nice to see these prohecrs by your dt

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!! What an amazing lay-outs!! I love this halloween themed paper collection. Thank you for sharing and congratz to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for all the great ideas.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome projects! Puts me in the mood for fall and all the fun that comes with it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations to the winners and the layouts and cards today are FANTASTIC!. Great job by the DT. THANKS for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love those layouts and I have all ready picked up my bewitched stack.

    ReplyDelete
  19. All I can say is WOW!! I really want that stack now!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic layouts, they really show off the new papers!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats to the winners and LOVE these spooky cards and LO's!! Amazing details!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the projects and can't get enough of Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  23. those layouts are really amazing! I feel so inspired! You are right, there are a million little details.
    Valarie

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such beautiful cards and layouts - what an incredibly talented group of ladies you have on that design team!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats everyone. Love the LO's and cards.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great job everyone love them all

    ReplyDelete
  27. great halloween projects. tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  28. yay!! I'm so excited!! waving hi from the sandy beaches of North Carolina ;0

    ReplyDelete
  29. Totally makes me want the new Bewitched stack! I have too many stacks to know what to do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looks like you all had an awesome time.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  31. These are all so beautiful, but especially love the first layout....eerie!

    ReplyDelete
  32. And awesome inspiration....love Hilde's page so much!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wow! Awesome halloween projects!

    ReplyDelete